GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
47 minutes ago
Merci Marian.
12 29 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
Good Friday morning! Back to sweatshirt weather here, so the DDWAB is particularly good this morning, Gerry!

Sounds like a perfect day ahead, hagatha!

Hubby finally has his appointment at the pain management clinic this morning. Will be anxious to hear what the plan is.. He finally did some puttering around out in the garage yesterday mostly because all the sitting and doing nothing is driving him nuts! Luckily he likes to read and has gone through at least 10 or 15 books in the last month, but even that gets old after awhile - especially when you can see so much that needs to be done!

Getting ready for a huge day at the horse rescue tomorrow... it's our Spring Fling fundraiser and we have had as many as 700 people down there if the weather is nice. I'm helping with getting baskets ready for the silent auction. Then I will head down there about 9:30 tomorrow morning to do wagon ride tours. VERY long day!
117 1,491 more...
1 hour ago
Yep Yep OrleansBelle one of my all time favorite's too yes

After all, tomorrow is another day!
15 61 more...
1 hour ago
Who needs a canvas when you have a dirty car and a math degree?
8 114 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
Mary, this breaks my heart for you. Sending warm hugs and I will be thinking of you.
8 36 more...
1 hour ago
T.G.I.F. Good morning manXman smile

Good solutions everyone yes
[Linked Image]
23 62 more...
CASUAL GAMES
1 hour ago
Thanks, Marian!
1 6 more...
1 hour ago
5. nourish tourist wave
12 29 more...
1 hour ago
Good ones. That was no.8 mxm.
12 29 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Dear Mary, I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. Sending you and your family positive thoughts and prayers for the days ahead. hug
8 36 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Good morning everyone,

We're having another lovely day here. I'm off to Pilates and then another trip to Comox for lunch with a Campbell River friend and some shopping. It's a nice drive up the highway on a day like this; the highway is pretty much empty of cars north of Nanaimo so you can just drive and enjoy the scenery and not worry about traffic.

I spent part of the afternoon sitting on my covered patio yesterday. Because the area is heavily treed, there are multitudes of birds. Yesterday I saw Kinglets, Black-capped Chickadees, hummingbirds (Rufus? I wasn't sure as I didn't see the gorget), a Northern Flicker, a Varied Thrush, and of course several Robins, all in my garden in the space of an hour.
117 1,491 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
You can download Knight Cats: Whisper of the Universe here.

Elephant Games is back with the latest breathtaking addition to the Knight Cats series!

Being a Shamaness is hard work, but it’s a calling you cherish, especially when you can share your gifts with your adopted daughter and successor. But when a coming darkness upends your tranquil life, even help from the spirit of the Universe may not be enough! With your apprentice missing and shadows around every corner, can you wield darkness itself to save the light? Find out in this exhilarating Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Battle against the forces of darkness to save your daughter and the Universe!
Use your cat sight to see what’s hidden in the shadows.
Use magic to commune with the Universe and hone your skills as a Shamaness.
For additional features, check out the Collector's Edition.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! cat
1 6 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
Which game are you having trouble with and what is the issue? Just curious.
4 20 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
I think I will enjoy Red Trace based upon what you have said.

I just finished Criminal Archives: Alphabetic Murders. I enjoyed it overall. It was pretty much like all the other Do Games I have played but since in general I like them, this was by no means a bad thing.
10 311 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Mary, I am so very sorry for your loss.
8 36 more...
2 hours ago
7. aping ping wave
19 71 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Good morning Connie Gerry Hagatha and everyone else who pops in for coffee and bagels. Glad you got your walk in Gerry. 90s are definitely warm Connie...stay cool.

woot Hagatha, wonderful news for your landscaping 🌳
117 1,491 more...
2 hours ago
11. priest (stripe) wave good morning soot
23 62 more...
2 hours ago
12 - adsorb (BOARDS)

14 - heroic (COHEIR)
23 62 more...
2 hours ago
4 - hurt turf
12 29 more...
2 hours ago
7. alien flies wave
12 29 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Ms Mary our hearts are saddened for your loss! Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
hug hearts angel
8 36 more...
3 hours ago
6. terrier ferried kissy
12 29 more...
3 hours ago
This is a puzzle from the 2012 World Puzzle Championship, so of course it's a toughie. Here's an explanation of the solution:

[Linked Image]

1. In row 3, r3c1 and r3c4 are both hearts, so one must be part of the 4-of-a-kind, and the other is unmatched. In particular, r3c3 and r3c5 must both be one of the set, and r3c2 and r3c3 must be a diamond and a club.
2. In column 5, r3c5 must be the unmatched card, the remaining being 4-of-a-kind.
3. The two 4-of-a-kinds cannot have four 8’s, J’s, Q’s or A’s, as one of each of those sets already appears elsewhere in the grid.
4. Since both r3c3 and r5c5 are part of a royal flush, they must be the 10 and K.
5. The 10 or K of hearts is in r3c1 or r3c4, and the 10 or K of spades is in r3c5. Thus the royal flush must be clubs. (This forces r3c2 to be diamonds.)
6. In row 4, the straight must be 8 through Q, Thus r4c5 must be 10 (and not a K). So column 5 is four 10’s and row 3 is four K’s. r1c5 must be spades.
7. Column 4 is a full house, and whatever appears in r3c4 must appear once or twice more in c4. Since all the K’s are in r3, r3c4 cannot have the K of hearts; so it must be in r3c1.
8. In column 2, we need three-of-a-kind. It can’t be K’s, so there are two options: three 8’s or the remaining three cards are all the same. The latter can’t be true since two of them are clubs. Thus it’s three 8’s in r1c2, r4c2, and r5c2.
9. In column 1, the K cannot be part of a pair. Thus r5c1 must be part of a pair in c1. But it must also be part of a pair in the diagonal (since the remaining four cards are unpaired). The K’s and 10’s are all used, and there is only one 8 unused, so r5c1 must be an A.
10. Similarly, in row 1, the 10 cannot be part of a pair. Thus one pair is 8’s. 8 cannot appear in r1c1, nor in c4 (the full house must be A’s and either J’s or Q’s from r4). Thus r1c3 is an 8.
11. In column 3, r4c3 must pair with one of the other cards. But in r4, it must be a J or Q. Also r4c4 must be a J or Q. Thus the 9 in r4 must be in r4c1.
12. In column 1, the remaining cards to be paired are 9 and A (all K’s are used). r1c1 is part of the royal flush, so these must go in r2c1 and r1c1 respectively.
13. In row 1, r1c4 must be A.
14. In r5c1, the A must be hearts.
15. In column 4, r5c4 can’t be an A (the A of spades just got placed in r1c4), so it must match what is in r4c4, which must be a J or Q. Thus r4c4 and r5c4 are both J’s.
16. In row 4, r4c3 must be Q.
17. In the royal flush diagonal, r2c2 must be Q.
18. In column 4, all the A’s are used, so r3c4 must be J.
13 66 more...
3 hours ago
OB, manxman - nice ones! wave

Never seen it, OB - gather it's quite a good film...
15 61 more...
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 391 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users