GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MIXED BAG
11 minutes ago
Enjoy birthday
3 9 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
24 minutes ago
Thanx for your good work, Flotsam! Thanx Drac!
10 177 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
birthday to you RebKean!
3 9 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
Oh, yes! Each one has their own (often weird) personality! cat blackkitty catrub
367 4,470 more...
1 hour ago
Thanks for your info, Drac! It is on my wishlist with 100 others.
10 177 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
1 hour ago
welcome to GameBoomers PierreLombardo!

I have not played these games yet so I cannot help you but it doesn't sound right that you can't replay or restart the game. I see some person in that "discussion" said they figured it out but "will never tell anyone, how it works". What the ??

Good luck. I hope you can figure it out!
2 6 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
birthdayRebKean, enjoy your special day.
3 9 more...
2 hours ago
Hi, PierryLombardo and welcome to Gameboomers!

This is a "puzzle/escape" game. In these types of games where you can't save at will, you are tied to the autosaves. Unfortunately, the Reset Level is probably going to be your only option. If you play other types of games, most of the time you are allowed to save at will. So, you could do a save before each box so you could come back to it. But in this type of game, that's normally not the case.

If you haven't tried the Steam discussions, you might take a look there.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/2019810/discussions/

I hope someone who has played the game has a better answer for you! If you are relatively new to gaming, try a good old Adventure Game where you can save at will!
2 6 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
birthday RebKean

Wishing you the very best of days!

Ana wave
3 9 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Anyone who thinks cats are all just cats... has never had a cat! They are singular creatures. I am probably more of a "dog person," but I do like the personalities of cats enormously! Bella the Bloodhound has definitely expanded my "dog person" horizons! LOL!
367 4,470 more...
2 hours ago
Doors Paradox is delightful, and led me to Doors Lost Fragments. Doors allows replay of any Door, presumably so that players can get another shot at a skipped puzzle.

I finished the first Box in Chapter 3 Cognito, and had skipped a puzzle, that proved insoluble even with a walk-through. And yeah, it was late. Next day a sudden flash gave me the solution, and I began a fruitless effort to replay that first Box of Chapter 3, so I could replay that one puzzle.

Yes, there's a "reset level" in the menu. That just frustratingly took me back to where I was, looking at the portal to the second Box of Chapter 3.

I got some files and folders advice, but the developers have chosen to make those incomprehensible. Makes sense, really.

Steam said that even purchasing a new license won't reset the game. Well, they didn't say anything, they can't, because they don't provide in person support. I found that in an obscure FAQ.

Where are we here? Yeah, I'm a little new to gaming, but is this where we all are? You purchase the game and its a one and done? That seems bizarre.

So, does anyone know if its possible to reset a Box, or to even just reset the whole game?

Thanks, guys!
2 6 more...
2 hours ago
I always look forward to reviewing flotsam's reviews! It's so nice to only have to add maybe a missed punctuation mark in an entire review because they are so well-written. Most of the time, they also make me smile!

So, I finished the game today. I was caught up and it was too cold outside to do much, so I granted myself a day of gaming! This was one I couldn't stay out of because I was so caught up with the story. The lack of saving at will was a disappointment, but as flotsam noted, the save system was tolerable. I now appreciate his comments about a couple of the puzzles. Well-done to the developer. I will restart the last chapter at least a couple more times to get a different ending or two! It's not point and click, but the WASD and mouse are my favorite navigation, so I liked that a lot.

This game reminded me very much of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter with the graphics and lone commentary by the main character.
10 177 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
4 hours ago
3. Terry Anderson
19 74 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
No, Dude is really terrified of me when I'm outside. He goes all low and slinks away. In contrast, Willow loves to see me outside and actually prefers to have me out there with her. I guess that's a holdover from the days when I used to leash-walk her. But then again, she really just wants to sit on a deck chair and think about whether she might, maybe, someday, if the stars are aligned properly, get up and try to catch a bird. They are so very different. Dude sees the fence as a stepping stone to the rest of the neighbourhood. Willow sees the fence as the boundary of her life.
367 4,470 more...
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Ominously, the second duck had appeared, which meant The Goose was not far behind scared
9 112 more...
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
I suspect they did UW smile
We have Guineas races as well (which sounds so much better than whatever the decimal equivalent would be!!) the most prominent being limited to three year olds, regardless of sex.
19 74 more...
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Thanks for the positive comments. Its always good to know what readers think, positive or negative, as it will inform future reviews.
I don't always remember all the things I try and include in every review, but whether you can manually save or not is something that I know is important for many players (myself included) so I make a point of trying to at least remember to include that grin
10 177 more...
Yesterday at 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by robedits
Another stellar review by flotsam! You should REALLY write reviews for PC gamer, as well; yours are always so well-written, consice...and a joy to read.

I agree robedits! We are so lucky and blessed to have him!
10 177 more...
Yesterday at 08:53 PM
robedits, count me in your corner with the saving issue. That is usually a deal breaker for me. I need to be able to quit if necessary and not have to go back and replay something over and over. I did end up getting this one as the saves are pretty generous - like every 10 minutes or so. But it is STILL a source of irritation for me. I can deal with save on exit in addition to generous checkpoints, but that's about it.
10 177 more...
Yesterday at 08:35 PM
Another stellar review by flotsam! You should REALLY write reviews for PC gamer, as well; yours are always so well-written, consice...and a joy to read.
--I had planned on purchasing this game, but am lately so weary of developers that do not allow saving-at-will. Especially for us older gamers (or those with responsibilities...which is mostly anybody); we like to quit at our own pace and resume games at our leisure.
DEVs take note: LOTS of developers (major game titles and indie ones) allow manual saving and/or multiple save slots in their games, aside from the once-in-a-while checkpoint saves or the dreaded one-save-only.
10 177 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 11 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thank you for the reassurance, and yes, that IS probably the best change! Don't worry, I would never say "well Marian said it was okay" lol.

I appreciate that! rotfl
78 1,518 more...
Yesterday at 07:30 PM
4. wool wave
10 52 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 07:28 PM
Thank you for the reassurance, and yes, that IS probably the best change! Don't worry, I would never say "well Marian said it was okay" lol.
78 1,518 more...
Yesterday at 07:14 PM
Thanks.
16 44 more...
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 182 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users