GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
13 minutes ago
I updated the first post with the official press release instead of posting a new thread. It explains why it isn't on Steam now since you are chatting about it.

Ana wave
8 66 more...
MIXED BAG
31 minutes ago
Glad to hear that the Foreigner series is still worth reading. I hope the overall story gets finished and not left hanging like WOT.
34 678 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
36 minutes ago
Ah there goes my math professor again
7 97 more...
38 minutes ago
One of my all-time fav

3- Katie Scarlett
12 46 more...
39 minutes ago
The Holy Gosh Darn: Manipulate Time, Confront Deities and Save the World. 126-ish Days Until Time Travel is Possible.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Bristol, United Kingdom — April 18, 2024 | Time travel has taken many forms over the years, a blue box, a DeLorean, and even a hot tub. But now a golden stopwatch has taken up the torch as the master of time, space and so much more, as players will discover in Yogscast Games and Perfectly Paranormal’s The Holy Gosh Darn, releasing for PC and consoles this Summer.

The Holy Gosh Darn - which is set on the same Tuesday as Perfectly Paranormal’s previous games Manual Samuel and Helheim Hassle - is a truly laugh-out-loud adventure, spanning realms way beyond the imagination, where time is more of an idea than a hard and fast rule. Along the way, players will meet a cast of ridiculous characters as they insult heavenly elders, travel to hell, meet exactly 4,250 dogs, and discover the very meaning of life, the universe and… well, everything – and no, it’s not 42.

Perfectly Paranormal will be celebrating their release window announcement by attending WASD, hosting a talk at 12PM on Friday 26th of April where they’ll be revealing more about the game, their inspiration and what creating a utopia with swearing angels is really like.

Speaking of angels, players will be taking on the role of Cassiel, an angel with one task: saving Heaven from total annihilation in – checks watch – six hours. Good thing that time doesn’t mean a lot to them. Travel back to save the future, meet winged bird men, solve intricate puzzles and use the power of an ordained stopwatch to replay conversations and use one timeline’s events to influence another.

Are the dogs pettable? Can Heaven be saved? Is skipping dialogue actually a good thing? Head over to Steam to find out and be sure to wishlist this hilarious, time-bending adventure today, tomorrow or yesterday!

Happy Gaming!
0 2 more...
MIXED BAG
43 minutes ago
Both Yellowstone and Slow Horses were a big thumbsup for me.
227 8,104 more...
58 minutes ago
lol I'm glad you all are as confused as I am! rotfl I thought It was me!
11 59 more...
3 hours ago
Good call, michele smile

Remi - afraid not frown
18 63 more...
4 hours ago
You and me both, oldbroad!
11 59 more...
4 hours ago
7. remail/email ??
18 63 more...
4 hours ago
5. failing/filing wave
18 63 more...
CASUAL GAMES
4 hours ago
Thanks Marian!
3 23 more...
5 hours ago
I had also looked it up and saw stuff about NVIDIA but just thought that wasn't what I was looking for. And, though I appreciate your response Ana, I don't understand one word of it! shocked lol

Still hoping flotsam will be able to shed some light on it.
11 59 more...
5 hours ago
20. shriek (hikers) scared
18 46 more...
5 hours ago
woot Congrats to soot!
11 54 more...
MIXED BAG
5 hours ago
I hear Yellowstone is good. It might end up on my list.

Next up I'll watch the last season of Discovery and then I'm going to see about finding a way to watch Slow Horses. I loved the books. and I hear the series is excellent.
227 8,104 more...
MIXED BAG
5 hours ago
Good morning, everyone.

Today is the first day of the landscaping contract and I am so enjoying it! I'm on my patio, drinking coffee and someone else is weeding my beds. After 40 years of yard work this is like a holiday! And they're fast, and thorough. It's awesome.

We are truly into Spring now, with temperatures reaching the mid-teens during the day. I'm off to Home Depot to see if their Garden Centre is open. I need some patio stones to help Dude with getting through the cat door. I think it's too high on one side and he can barely get through as a result. Also getting some creeping thyme to stop weeds in my garden beds. I can plant all of those myself.
112 1,443 more...
MIXED BAG
5 hours ago
I am watching the Yellowstone TV series shocked

Finishing season 1 tonight... and starting S2 I think 🤔
Most excellent bravo
227 8,104 more...
MIXED BAG
5 hours ago
woot Smoke those pins tonight Drac!!!
112 1,443 more...
6 hours ago
No need for the question marks! smile
18 63 more...
CASUAL GAMES
7 hours ago
Hi Susan, maybe this weekend will bring us a good sale. smile
3 23 more...
CASUAL GAMES
7 hours ago
Hi, Marian!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm downloading the demo right now and, based on the reviews on Big Fish's website, am hoping there is a BOGO sale in my future wave !

Susan
3 23 more...
7 hours ago
12. Chillier / Chiller
think
18 63 more...
MIXED BAG
7 hours ago
Gerry, I sure hope you get that fiber optic cable laid in the near future. That old wiring sounds like it is nearing the end of its life. The only way I can get broadband internet out here in the country is from a tower. It's wireless, so there are not many issues except now and then if the weather is really bad. My tower is only 1/4 mile away so I get really fast internet!

Routines with the critters is important, soot! If I am off by even a few minutes, Bella the Bloodhound lets me know it's time for her Milkbone treat at noon or supper at 5 pm!

Wind finally died down, so thought I was going to be able to get out and spray fungicide today. Nope, no point. Heavy storms moving in a just a few hours, so there would be no point. I will have to move my trunk into the garage as there is a potential for large hail.

Next to last night of league bowling tonight. We are only 1 point out of 3rd place!

Happy Thursday!
112 1,443 more...
7 hours ago
9. elapse/asleep

18. height/eighth
18 46 more...
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (BrownEyedTigre), 136 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users