GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
19 minutes ago
Thanks Ana!
1 9 more...
38 minutes ago
Thanks Ana!
10 73 more...
CASUAL GAMES
42 minutes ago
I am just curious, what is the best way to uninstall a BF game? I am having trouble with a game so I want to uninstall it and reinstall it to see if it works better. If I click the trash can in the game manager app, it asks if I am sure if I want to PERMANENTLY remove the game from my computer. That word is throwing me off. If I do it there will I be able to reinstall it? Is it best to go through my apps & features under settings?

I probably should have put this post under glitches but I figured any BF user can probably tell me about that trash can in the game manager app.
0 4 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
Glad to hear that the Foreigner series is still worth reading. I hope the overall story gets finished and not left hanging like WOT.
34 680 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
Ah there goes my math professor again
7 99 more...
1 hour ago
One of my all-time fav

3- Katie Scarlett
12 47 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Both Yellowstone and Slow Horses were a big thumbsup for me.
227 8,106 more...
2 hours ago
lol I'm glad you all are as confused as I am! rotfl I thought It was me!
11 62 more...
4 hours ago
Good call, michele smile

Remi - afraid not frown
18 63 more...
CASUAL GAMES
6 hours ago
Thanks Marian!
3 24 more...
6 hours ago
20. shriek (hikers) scared
18 46 more...
6 hours ago
woot Congrats to soot!
11 54 more...
MIXED BAG
7 hours ago
Good morning, everyone.

Today is the first day of the landscaping contract and I am so enjoying it! I'm on my patio, drinking coffee and someone else is weeding my beds. After 40 years of yard work this is like a holiday! And they're fast, and thorough. It's awesome.

We are truly into Spring now, with temperatures reaching the mid-teens during the day. I'm off to Home Depot to see if their Garden Centre is open. I need some patio stones to help Dude with getting through the cat door. I think it's too high on one side and he can barely get through as a result. Also getting some creeping thyme to stop weeds in my garden beds. I can plant all of those myself.
112 1,446 more...
9 hours ago
Thanks, Koala! wave
26 171 more...
12 hours ago
Thanks, Ana
4 46 more...
12 hours ago
Thanks, Ana.
2 24 more...
15 hours ago
Thanks.
17 51 more...
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
LadyK, you had it up until the last step. smile
6 52 more...
BOOMER REVIEWS
Yesterday at 09:15 PM
[Linked Image]

I am only about 1 hour of playtime in but this isometric post-apocalyptic point and click adventure shows plenty of promise.

It's point and click all the way, and you can save at will. A bleak washed out colour pallet and a detailed environment, underpinned by relevant sound and a moody score, all build a devastated place I want to spend time in. I also like games with this topish-down perspective so that's a plus as well.

There has been little puzzling thus far, and no one yet to converse with, but I talk to myself. Set in Finland, the voice work is appropriately in Finnish, with your subtitle language of choice easily available.

Left click to move and interact with the world, right click to open your inventory and journal, which includes a map that builds as you go and enables you to fast travel.

According to the Steam page the world is a lot grimmer than it appears to date, so that is something I can look forward to unearthing.
0 14 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 08:34 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 18 more...
Yesterday at 05:07 PM
Good morning everyone. I am dog/cat sitting for daughter and the pack is keeping me busy. crazy

A most excellent finish Fogfighter, manXman, Michele, Flotsam and Marian yes

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
[Linked Image]
26 194 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by oldbroad
I had thought I read somewhere that some games that didn't work on Win 10 did work on Win 11 though. Again, I don't know.

Sure, it's possible. Unexpected, but possible. I will let you know if I see of any such instances!
89 1,805 more...
Yesterday at 01:31 PM
Thank you for the details re. saving. I am dissapointed there aren't manual save points. That's a deal breaker for me at this stage.
9 68 more...
Yesterday at 12:19 PM
thanks now i can stop wondering . Dianne
2 55 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/16/24 09:15 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 21 more...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 277 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users