GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1000311 - Today at 12:43 AM The Raven...Chapter 2
SCOTTY Online   content
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northeast Pa.
BOY AM I CONFUSED!! I just got past the part where Constable Zellner climbs to a secret room & meets THE RAVEN & then a gunshot & things go black. Now at a train station & I see thw doctor & Zellner on the dock together? I thought
Click to reveal..
the doc was dead & Zellner was shot?
I saved it & came here before I go further because I'm....well...CONFUSED? Did I miss something or just need to play on to understand what I just seen?

#1000317 - Today at 02:07 AM Re: The Raven...Chapter 2 [Re: SCOTTY]
Iurii Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
That's the second part of the game - the first part we have played as Zellner, but now we play 'from the other perspective', as Adil.
That is, the game starts from the very beginning again here!

#1000340 - Today at 08:45 AM Re: The Raven...Chapter 2 [Re: SCOTTY]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Scotty, I added spoiler tags to your post in case anyone here hasn't played the game yet and doesn't want to know such plot details. smile

#1000400 - Today at 02:43 PM Re: The Raven...Chapter 2 [Re: SCOTTY]
SCOTTY Online   content
Settled Boomer

Hmmmm. So the game begins again B4 it ever ends (or did it end)& you're boarding the train this time as a thief. OK...Not what I was expecting but OK. Seems a little like PULP FICTION to me & that movie had me confused as well. Guess I'll just play on smile

#1000402 - Today at 03:00 PM Re: The Raven...Chapter 2 [Re: SCOTTY]
SCOTTY Online   content
Settled Boomer

Sorry Rushes!!. I wasn't thinking about that being a spoiler. I AM SO SORRY!!!! MY BAD!!

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (family, Marian, Sherlock, Pokey, SCOTTY, dorf, InlandAZ, Jeanne, Haroula, Gimme), 84 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Pistudio, Nic, Overmann, bewildered, tinkypoo
8607 Registered Users