GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Stuck again in Dracula: The Last Sanctuary #100181
04/30/02 05:47 AM
04/30/02 05:47 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey I am in the castle in Transylvania, and I am supposed to talk to Dorko. According to the walkthrough on this website, I am supposed to go forward 2x, turn right, then go forward 2x again down stairs to meet dorko. Well when I turn right it will not let me go forward at all let alone twice. So I wander around and try to figure out what to do, and I think I have found Dorko. Instead of turning right, I turn left and then go forward twice then there are stairs going up and going down. I went down the stairs and met a lady I presume to be Dorko.

Here is the problem. After learning about her warning me of the dangers, the walkthrough says to click on parchment diallogue. I don't know how to do this. I do notice a yellow square about 1 inch long on the right side of my monitor, but this square is blank and my curser indicates that it is nothing.

What do I do? How do I click on the parchment dialogue? Is that blank yellow square a malfunction in my game disk?

Thanks to whoever can help me!

Chris

Re: Stuck again in Dracula: The Last Sanctuary #100182
04/30/02 12:36 PM
04/30/02 12:36 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Chris, pull the parchment up in your inventory and turn it over. (You should get a turn arrow somewhere near the bottom if I remember correctly.) The other side has a coded message on it. Now click on that little yellow square and Dorko should decode the message for you.

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 232 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users