GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Announcing The Charnel House Trilogy #1003298
02/19/15 01:04 PM
02/19/15 01:04 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
The Charnel House Trilogy will come to PC through Steam this April.

View the trailer here.

Check out the screens here.

Quote:
Indie game developer Owl Cave and publishing studio Mastertronic are pleased to announce special edition point-and-click adventure game series, The Charnel House Trilogy, coming soon to PC through Steam.

View the Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaxVGEdpzc8

Experience critically-acclaimed horror short Sepulchre as you never have before, framed within two brand-new eerie interactive adventure tales, and get entwined in its absorbing narrative layers. Unravel The Charnel House Trilogy, consisting of Sepulchre and two additional games, prequel Inhale and sequel Exhale, building upon the original story with startling twists and turns and intriguing new characters.
Sepulchre casts you in the role of Dr Harold Lang as you navigate his fateful journey into the unknown. Piece together Dr Lang’s memory and steer him through turmoil and train-based unease, as you meet some very strange characters along the way. Find out how they are connected in this unsettling take on trains, historians and huge bags.

Become embroiled in the events of Inhale, the tale preceding Sepulchre. Meet young Alex Davenport as she waits impatiently for an urgent delivery. A delivery that will change her life. Haunted by snatches of a past she can barely face, Alex longs to escape her room, her apartment, her life. And yet unseen forces seem to conspire against her. Discover the part she plays on the ominous train journey.
Exhale is the final part in this chilling chapter of the Augur Peak saga. After her brush with tragedy, Alex wakes up in a familiar location. Join her in her desperate search to find the doctor she met and travel to the mysterious island of Augur Peak. Can she survive the journey? Why does she want to escape? And what is the dark and terrible secret from her past that doesn't seem to want to stay hidden?
Co-developed by Ashton Raze, Ivan Ulyanov and Lewis Denby, written by Ashton Raze, drawn by Ivan Ulyanov and Ben Chandler and featuring the vocal talent of NYT bestselling author Madeleine Roux, media personality Jim Sterling, Wadjet Eye artist Ben Chandler and special guest star Ashly Burch amongst many others, The Charnel House Trilogy pushes the boundary for interactive storytelling and interactive horror.

The earth will crawl. The birds will flock. The island will rise. Be ready.

Ashton Raze says: Sepulchre has always been part of a wider story I wanted to tell. A number of my fiction works (interactive and non-interactive) take place in the same universe, so when Sepulchre was granted a Steam release, it seemed the perfect time to expand on the story I've always wanted to tell surrounding Old Gloria, and that fateful train journey as seen in the original game. Inhale, a very deeply personal story to me, existed in largely the same form since before Sepulchre was developed, and Exhale is the natural continuation of that. The new protagonist, Alex, brought to life amazingly by Madeleine, is one of the most important characters in the canon, and my personal favorite. Hopefully people will get as much enjoyment out of playing her as I did writing her.

Stuart Morton, Producer, Mastertronic says: Sepulchre returns in The Charnel House Trilogy and more chilling than ever. Beware and be ready. The Steam train will be arriving this April.

About Owl Cave

Owl Cave is a small collective of writers, designers and general game-related people. We share a love of story-centric video games, which place a focus on character-building and world design. We believe games can tell stories in a way that no other medium can. Our first full game, Richard & Alice, came out in February 2013, and plenty of critics had lots of lovely things to say about it. It was followed by Sepulchre and the upcoming Charnel House Trilogy.

About Mastertronic
Mastertronic is a multi-platform independent games publisher working with independent games developers making games that we want to play ourselves. We love games, games developers and gamers.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing The Charnel House Trilogy [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1003301
02/19/15 01:30 PM
02/19/15 01:30 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Thanks, Ana.

Re: Announcing The Charnel House Trilogy [Re: MaG] #1003304
02/19/15 01:40 PM
02/19/15 01:40 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thank you, BrownEyedTigre - looks interesting smile

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Announcing The Charnel House Trilogy [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1003327
02/19/15 04:00 PM
02/19/15 04:00 PM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Thanks, Ana. smile

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Announcing The Charnel House Trilogy [Re: Haroula] #1003334
02/19/15 05:05 PM
02/19/15 05:05 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks for keeping us up to date, Ana. wave

Re: Announcing The Charnel House Trilogy [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1003404
02/20/15 06:37 AM
02/20/15 06:37 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Thanks Ana.

Gerry
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (jboliver), 305 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users