GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#100479 - 12/31/03 08:15 PM BLACK MIRROR - William's Study
ramona Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan, USA
Happy New Year,
I am wondering if I have reached a dreaded dead end. I entered the room and have looked at all the hot spots. The chest with the skull, I am unable to open. In my inventory, I have the mourning card, pills, black ball, music box, coin, wallet, camera(took picture of symbol), watch, old photograph, small piece of paper and the rook turned knife. I tried to leave but my sidekick says "I have to search the study more carefully." Did I miss something. Just looking for a small nudge. I saved right before I entered the room so I can go back to that save if need be. Thanks!!

#100480 - 12/31/03 08:24 PM Re: BLACK MIRROR - William's Study
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Have you opened the drawer in the desk? And don't forget about right-clicking...

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Melia, BrownEyedTigre, razorsedge4444, Mary, curly, oldman, Marian, colpet, Draclvr, kjos), 74 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users