GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: TG2 Snake Room #100929
11/13/03 01:30 AM
11/13/03 01:30 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
auntieshoque Offline
Settled Boomer
auntieshoque  Offline
Settled Boomer

Saskatchewan, Canada
There aren't any clues, really. You have to sort of figure it out with reasoning. or luck.

BUT, I discovered after finding the right combination that there's a way to see the right combo which is unintentional. Stand between the giant wheel and the lever, facing the wheel with your back right up against the lever. Then go into the free-moving camera mode (press the right mouse button). Then move the mouse around so that you are looking up at your character from behind. the clipping issues in the game allow you to see the bottom of that white block of stone on the lever stand, and it has the correct wheel pattern on it. smile Of course, this isn't the intended way to see the pattern, but there it is.

a

Re: TG2 Snake Room #100930
11/13/03 02:32 PM
11/13/03 02:32 PM
S
satch Offline
Settled Boomer
satch  Offline
Settled Boomer
S

Thanks auntieshoque, I got the mural to line up and now I see what everyone was talking about with the elevator. Not sure how I'm going to get to the elevator before it raises, but will keep trying.

Re: TG2 Snake Room #100931
11/13/03 04:03 PM
11/13/03 04:03 PM
Saskatchewan, Canada
auntieshoque Offline
Settled Boomer
auntieshoque  Offline
Settled Boomer

Saskatchewan, Canada
Well, apparently there's someone at the adventure company forums who said that what he did was get the combo on the dial right and then turn around and pull the lever. For him the elevator apparently stopped halfway up. He was then able to climb up.

Anyone who has done it here has had to set the dial and then boogie on over to the elevator before it goes up.

The only way I can think of to describe doing it is to know what the combination is, and to prepare yourself about 2 turns of the dial before the combination. Then quickly hit your enter key twice... Raven will quickly do the to turns, but the giant wheel takes a bit longer to do it. During this "bit longer" you have a mere fraction of a second to get your butt moving and get on the elevator. Not easy.

Good luck.

a

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 457 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users