Hi Skeeter--Are you still having trouble with the maze--I went back to a save and replayed it-- Pick up all the torches like MaG said and light 1--then go to the cave entrance with the Brown Square on the Left and the Sun drawing on the Right side
1. You go into the the cave with the brown square --go 2 clicks
2. Now you are in another big room. Pan Right and go in the cave with the Black square by the entrance. Go 2 clicks.
3. Another room. Pan Left--there will be a cave with just the Square outline--not colored in--go 1 click into there--then right click to bring up your inv.--select a torch-and then left click on the torch in the bottom left of your screen to light a new torch--now go 1 more click--
4. Another room. Pan Left and go through the cave entrance with the Brown square next to it. 2 clicks again.
5. These rooms are getting repititive
You need to go through the cave entrance with the Black square this time--I did this 2ce--once it was directly ahead and the other time I had to pan to the right just a bit to find it-2 clicks--
6. Here's another room. Go Straight to the cave entrance with the Brown square. 2 clicks
7. Guess what--yep, that's right--a room. Pan right just a bit and there is a cave entrance with the Black square--go 1 click and then you have to relight your torch-then 1 more click
8. Yep, you guessed it--another room---This time go Straight into the cave entrance with the Brown square--2 clicks
9. Almost there--and yet another room.
Pan Left and go into the cave with the Red square--click click--and you should be in a room with a totally different puzzle and on your way out--
Be careful that you are not picking a black thinking your are picking a brown and vice versa--
Hope that helps--