GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#100973 - 07/03/05 04:31 PM ECHO
SKEETER Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: CAPE CORAL, FL.
Hi Everyone,
I just started Echo and I,m stuck already.
Can someone explain the cave maze to me.Thanks in
advance for any help.

SKEETER!!!!

#100974 - 07/03/05 04:36 PM Re: ECHO
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Skeeter, I just played that yesterday---did you look at the rock that Klem gave you and the big rock in front of the different cave entrances???

#100977 - 07/03/05 05:15 PM Re: ECHO
SKEETER Offline
Settled Boomer

I'll try it L4L.
Thanks for the fast reply.

SKEETER!!!!

#100979 - 07/03/05 07:11 PM Re: ECHO
SKEETER Offline
Settled Boomer

Sorry L4L I stil don't understand the maze.
I enter the first cave marked brown and then I
get confused. I don't see any big rocks near the
other caves.
what am I missing.

SKEETER!!!!!

#100980 - 07/03/05 07:16 PM Re: ECHO
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Skeeter,

At the start - first room with the fire is a flat rock. That flat rock has the maze map. There are no other rocks in the other caves.
Then you plan the maze colors to go through to reach the starburst pattern.
Collect all torcehs. Light one torch and go through. Count your steps - it takes 8 clicks for the torch to go off. So light the next one on the 7th click. luck

#100981 - 07/04/05 04:41 AM Re: ECHO
SKEETER Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Mag,

I enter the first cave marked brown. When I come to the next cave's I see no colors or markings. I get lost very easily. I seem to end up at the same place all the time.Do I go left
or right? How many steps in each cave? I,m at a loss. Please walk me thru it. Thanks.

SKEETER!!!!!!

#100982 - 07/04/05 06:46 AM Re: ECHO
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Once you enter an opening - there might or might not be a passage to the next cave.
At the next cave - pan around to see all the openings with the respective colored squares beside them.
I'm not sure if a step by step will work since I won't be able to say pan left or right since that step is not static.

You can do this, Just enter correct opening, be in a passage, exit to the next cave, pan right or left to look for the next correct opening, enter that opening, etc... luck

#100983 - 07/04/05 03:16 PM Re: ECHO
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Skeeter I did notice that usually it took 2 'steps' to get to the next cave---

#100984 - 07/04/05 04:34 PM Re: ECHO
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Skeeter--Are you still having trouble with the maze--I went back to a save and replayed it-- Pick up all the torches like MaG said and light 1--then go to the cave entrance with the Brown Square on the Left and the Sun drawing on the Right side

1. You go into the the cave with the brown square --go 2 clicks
2. Now you are in another big room. Pan Right and go in the cave with the Black square by the entrance. Go 2 clicks.
3. Another room. Pan Left--there will be a cave with just the Square outline--not colored in--go 1 click into there--then right click to bring up your inv.--select a torch-and then left click on the torch in the bottom left of your screen to light a new torch--now go 1 more click--
4. Another room. Pan Left and go through the cave entrance with the Brown square next to it. 2 clicks again.
5. These rooms are getting repititive laugh You need to go through the cave entrance with the Black square this time--I did this 2ce--once it was directly ahead and the other time I had to pan to the right just a bit to find it-2 clicks--
6. Here's another room. Go Straight to the cave entrance with the Brown square. 2 clicks
7. Guess what--yep, that's right--a room. Pan right just a bit and there is a cave entrance with the Black square--go 1 click and then you have to relight your torch-then 1 more click
8. Yep, you guessed it--another room---This time go Straight into the cave entrance with the Brown square--2 clicks
9. Almost there--and yet another room. woozy Pan Left and go into the cave with the Red square--click click--and you should be in a room with a totally different puzzle and on your way out--

Be careful that you are not picking a black thinking your are picking a brown and vice versa--

Hope that helps-- wave

#100987 - 07/05/05 04:51 PM Re: ECHO
SKEETER Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks L4L for the step by step directions.
I'll give it a try. Usually I don't have this
much trouble.Must be my age. Hope you had a
fun 4th of July. Thanks again.

SKEETER!!!!

#100988 - 07/05/05 05:40 PM Re: ECHO
SKEETER Offline
Settled Boomer

I have to tell you L4L, those directions you
gave me were perfect. I walked right thru it.
You kept me from getting frustrated.
Thanks again.

SKEETER!!!!!

#100990 - 07/06/05 01:01 AM Re: ECHO
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
How do you get Brown - Black - Clear - Brown - Black - Brown - Black - Brown - Red out of comparing Arok's little painted stone with the big flat stone?

The path that seems to be laid out on the stone looks sort of like this

___....|
|.......\...|
|___..\|
.........\
____\

(I hope that ascii picture looks OK in other peoples' browsers).

Starting from the lower left of the big stone and matching it with the brown color on the little stone, I get Brown Clear Brown Brown Black Black Brown Black Red, which doesn't work.

#100991 - 07/06/05 07:12 AM Re: ECHO
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Nic pic, Jenny.

I based it on the single red square of the stone correleated to be the single starburst on the stone. Then tracked the path on the stone that way. Have fun!

#100992 - 07/06/05 08:05 AM Re: ECHO
maxwell Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio
MaG, Am I the only one having problems with the red stags ? I can't seam to get them lined up right. Can you help me with a save when it is done ?
Maxwell

#100993 - 07/06/05 08:15 AM Re: ECHO
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Maxwell,

Line them up and then click on the double arrows at top of the ?3rd or second stag on the right frame - see where it stops. Then check that set (where it stops) or single stag to see if it will go further.

Also be sure that all acolors are the same and that the man is also the same color and at the correct position.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (manxman, Chief, Rushes, DocPaul, rmelone, LadyLinda, michele rose, kjos, Pandora, 1 invisible), 67 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
binnykinz, scarend, JALind, maggieann, charlene
8523 Registered Users