GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Just Curious online Myst Uru #1009842
04/08/15 03:43 PM
04/08/15 03:43 PM
Hiding Under a Rock
gamenut Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
gamenut  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Hiding Under a Rock
Ok..so Cyan is doing another game...why not do some more development to the online Myst Uru game?? Add more Ages!!!!!

Re: Just Curious online Myst Uru [Re: gamenut] #1009848
04/08/15 04:31 PM
04/08/15 04:31 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
That would be a good question for them, but since the online content is free, I am guessing that the need to make a new commercial game is greater at the moment.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Just Curious online Myst Uru [Re: gamenut] #1009856
04/08/15 05:57 PM
04/08/15 05:57 PM
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer
GreyFuss  Offline
Addicted Boomer

They are really hot and heavy into working on Obduction even hiring more artists and programers for the team. It really is an exciting game and Rand is putting everything into it as they did with the original Myst so I think we are all going to be surprised when it releases. I believe they will also have FMV for the cut scenes as they did in the Myst series as they have their own green screen studio. I don't think Rand is in it but Robyn is as least that is what I have heard.

Personally speaking, If they do have time to work on something else I would much rather they put some time into a new Myst game and Kickstarter than the Online URU. Wouldn't it be nice to have a Myst sequel 20 years in the future? My personal feeling is that if Obduction is as great as it looks to be, that a Kickstarter for a new Myst game would surpass what they received for it.

"Don't Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful...There Are Many Other Reasons!"
Re: Just Curious online Myst Uru [Re: gamenut] #1009994
04/09/15 05:13 PM
04/09/15 05:13 PM
North Wales, UK
Elentgirl Offline
Shy Boomer
Elentgirl  Offline
Shy Boomer

North Wales, UK
Originally Posted By: gamenut
Ok..so Cyan is doing another game...why not do some more development to the online Myst Uru game?? Add more Ages!!!!!

I tried exploring Uru online a while ago but lost interest. It seemed to me to be Myst without puzzles - there didn't seem to be a lot of point to it. I'm really hoping that Obduction lives up to its promise. So far things are looking good. I invested some money in the Kickstarter campaign for Obduction. I hope I get my money's worth! lol

You are only as old as your Avatar!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (michele rose, flotsam, GamingPhreak), 447 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users