GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#101045 - 07/09/05 04:28 PM Re: ECHO
fearfactory5 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Quote:
Originally posted by looney4labs:
Hi Skeeter--Are you still having trouble with the maze--I went back to a save and replayed it-- Pick up all the torches like MaG said and light 1--then go to the cave entrance with the Brown Square on the Left and the Sun drawing on the Right side

1. You go into the the cave with the brown square --go 2 clicks
2. Now you are in another big room. Pan Right and go in the cave with the Black square by the entrance. Go 2 clicks.
3. Another room. Pan Left--there will be a cave with just the Square outline--not colored in--go 1 click into there--then right click to bring up your inv.--select a torch-and then left click on the torch in the bottom left of your screen to light a new torch--now go 1 more click--
4. Another room. Pan Left and go through the cave entrance with the Brown square next to it. 2 clicks again.
5. These rooms are getting repititive laugh You need to go through the cave entrance with the Black square this time--I did this 2ce--once it was directly ahead and the other time I had to pan to the right just a bit to find it-2 clicks--
6. Here's another room. Go Straight to the cave entrance with the Brown square. 2 clicks
7. Guess what--yep, that's right--a room. Pan right just a bit and there is a cave entrance with the Black square--go 1 click and then you have to relight your torch-then 1 more click
8. Yep, you guessed it--another room---This time go Straight into the cave entrance with the Brown square--2 clicks
9. Almost there--and yet another room. woozy Pan Left and go into the cave with the Red square--click click--and you should be in a room with a totally different puzzle and on your way out--

Be careful that you are not picking a black thinking your are picking a brown and vice versa--

Hope that helps-- wave

#101046 - 07/09/05 04:31 PM Re: ECHO
fearfactory5 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Thanks so much l4l. For color-blind people, taking the "brown" entrance doesn't mean much. I knew how to solve the puzzle but just was unable to complete the execution of it withour your assistance.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (stevefox, kazzmo, Flo NS, escakacs, mabeco, CCbomber, ergggo, Gimme, flutist, Midge), 67 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users