GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1010834 - Yesterday at 10:26 AM Art of murder cards of destiny
Milica Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Belgrade,Serbia
Thanks to everybody for support! I just finished game, and it is amazing. I had to do it in one sitting, but still. Any other games like this? Crime, drama, no fantasy... I like games that are realistic... Thanks again!

Edited by MaG (Yesterday at 05:40 PM)
Edit Reason: Moved and edited title

#1010864 - Yesterday at 01:44 PM Re: Save games for Art of murder cards of destiny [Re: Milica]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Have you played the second game in the series .... Art of Murder : Hunt for the Puppeteer ??

#1010882 - Yesterday at 04:25 PM Re: Save games for Art of murder cards of destiny [Re: Milica]
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA

There were 3 games in the series:

Art of Murder: FBI Confidential
Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer
Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny

There were 2 other games that implied by their titles that they were part of this series, but were not adventure games. They were hidden object casual games:

Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets
Art of Murder: Secret Files

I think all 5 of those games are available on Big Fish.

The 3 adventure games were also packaged on a single DVD under the title Ultimate Crime Thriller Collection, and is available on Amazon.

#1010885 - Yesterday at 05:32 PM Re: Art of murder cards of destiny [Re: Milica]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Also look at two other adventure games by the same developer:

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life

They have a different heroine, but the games play much the same.

Someone else will have to say whether the versions on Big Fish are "abridged" or not.

#1010888 - Yesterday at 06:21 PM Re: Art of murder cards of destiny [Re: Jenny100]
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: Jenny100
Also look at two other adventure games by the same developer:

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life

They have a different heroine, but the games play much the same.

Someone else will have to say whether the versions on Big Fish are "abridged" or not.

Those 2 games were also packaged on a single DVD under the title Ultimate Mystery Collection, and I think it is also available on Amazon.

I can't speak for the Big Fish versions, but I do have both of the DVD collections that I got from Dave Sparks at Interact before he closed, and they are both the original unabridged versions.

#1010890 - Yesterday at 06:37 PM Re: Art of murder cards of destiny [Re: Uncle Reg]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I believe that the two Chronicles of Mystery games on Big Fish are the original full games.

#1010896 - Yesterday at 09:31 PM Re: Art of murder cards of destiny [Re: Milica]
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer

I forgot to mention that there are also some games that purport to be in the Chronicles of Mystery series that are hidden object games. To my knowledge, the only 2 Chronicles of Mystery games that are adventure games are the 2 that Jenny listed.

#1010906 - Today at 03:11 AM Re: Art of murder cards of destiny [Re: Milica]
Milica Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Belgrade,Serbia
Thanks, I`ll check them all out!

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Space Quest Fan, CanukDenis, Rushes, OrleansBelle, manxman, venus, Winfrey, 1 invisible), 45 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mim2007, radic, Dancefloorjunkie, JaniceMa, grin
8651 Registered Users