GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#101296 - 08/21/03 08:49 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Ladyyve,
Sometimes you don't combine things, you let him do it. Matches are very dangerous! evil

#101297 - 08/21/03 08:51 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
This guy is sooooo difficult!!! He's looking for a hose and I'm trying to take that bottle from the storeroom with tubing attached, and do you think he'll listen to me... slapforehead

#101298 - 08/21/03 08:56 PM Re: Runaway Hints
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Nope - he's a physics guy - they think just because they know stuuf about the origin of the universe that means they know everything. lol

You're in the right shopping locale - there are just other things you can find there.

Laura

#101299 - 08/21/03 09:06 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
I'd already gotten all the stuff in there, Laura. Finally broke down and read the rest of this thread, which gave me the clue I needed--so now I'm at the Museum...

#101300 - 08/21/03 09:13 PM Re: Runaway Hints
ladyyve Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: La Puente, CA, USA
Waaah, I'm still trying to get the sprinkler to go on! <sniff> Hang on, guys, I'll get to the museum yet!

#101301 - 08/21/03 09:19 PM Re: Runaway Hints
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

I am waiting on you. :kiss:

One question - have you had any visitors yet? If so, look at Gina, go look in the bathroom and then come back to the room. Then look at the sprinklers (I know - AGAIN!) It might be that he hasn't thought of the sprinklers yet.

I have done some stuff at the museum already. This is terrible - because I remember odd bits from playing the demo last year. Not enough to walk me through chapter 2 - just enough to confuse me. lol

Laura

#101302 - 08/21/03 09:24 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ladyyve, you need something flammable to point at the sprinkler so it will start to pour. You should have TWO flammable items in your inventory.

#101303 - 08/21/03 09:27 PM Re: Runaway Hints
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Awww maybe I was too cryptic.. frown

Off to play some more chapter 2.

>
>
>
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
>
>
>
>
>
>

There's an item labeled "spray bottle" in the storage room on the shelves where you got the pillows, syringe. Look at it in inventory and he'll commet on it being flammable. Then just "use" it one the sprinklers. smile

#101304 - 08/21/03 09:33 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, I am at the museum. I have talked to the guy and the lady in the lab...no luck. Seems I need to get in the locked room. Talked to the janitor. He is running a scam? Anyway, HE can get in the room, but won't share the combo. I know that 'X' marks the spot, but I can't find a way in to there either. I can't find anything with the combo for the locked door. HINT please.... wink

#101305 - 08/21/03 09:41 PM Re: Runaway Hints
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

OK there are items you can pick up in the lab where the grumpy restoration lady is.

Some of these wil come in handy with the coded door. Just needs a good varnish, then later a good dusting. smile

Laura

#101308 - 08/21/03 09:56 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, now I know what to do about 'X' but still no help. Should I go back to the lab, or the locked room? I think I need something for the thingy I found. At the moment I am in the office, but can't find anything to help here.
fp

#101309 - 08/21/03 10:06 PM Re: Runaway Hints
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Let's see - the janitor has a side business. He'll give you a card with his number. You should hear a phone call related to his "business" Hmmmmm Maybe if you posed as a customer and called then he would go back and check on inventory..... COurse if you prepared the way - well then ....

Laura

#101310 - 08/21/03 10:23 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Laura, been there and done that. Got in the locked room, and then went to 'X' marks the spot, and found this 'thingy'. But it is at that point that I am stuck! The 'thingy' is empty, and I can't find anything to put in it. Was there something else that I was supposed to do in the 'locked' room? Where should I go from here?

#101311 - 08/21/03 10:45 PM Re: Runaway Hints
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Well I am devising a plan in chapter 3 - so let's see.

Have you looked at the thing and tried a button? Also have you been back to your friends office? You'll need something that is in the once locked room. There will be a note underneath it. Check near the door area - where the "thing" is. I love all this cryptic talk lol

You should have an idea of what you need after you try the button. After your friends office search you should have something to "capture" what you need to get an old item out of the "thing"

Also be sure and use your crucifix and put it in line with obejects to be cleaned back at the lab.

Laura

#101312 - 08/21/03 11:04 PM Re: Runaway Hints
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Laura. I really think I need a white cane here. I did put my crucifix in line and got that weird helper. I pushed the button and know what I need, but just need to find it.
I think I will now sleep on it. Perhaps the answer will come in a dream.
I wonder if Ladyyve made it to the museum? She has been awfully quiet. lol lol lol
FP

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (misslilo), 68 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users