GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Saturday In the Park #1013592
05/08/15 09:47 PM
05/08/15 09:47 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Success is a journey, not a destination.
Arthur Ashe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man had a party where all the rich people attend.
And the he had a pool with alligators. So he announced that anyone who will swim across this pool and come out alive will be granted three wishes.
But no one wanted to go for the challenge. All of a sudden, there was a big splash and a man was swimming like a hell and came out alive.
So the host asked, "What are your three wishes?"
The man replied, "Give me the shotgun and bulllets and show me the idiot that pushed me in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square.
The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."
The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."
The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."
The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."
Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well .........?"
She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38" DD bust, 24" waist and 34" hips.
When she walks into a room, everybody says, "Oh My God."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."
The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class."
Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"
The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think."
The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."
The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"
The old man said, "I thought it was gas - but I was wrong, too!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms.
The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.
"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that."
"Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."
The young man makes his purchase and leaves.
Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.
The girl leans over to him and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."
The boy leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C.
The Russians used a pencil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man, who smelled like a distillery, flopped down on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and
began reading.
After a few minutes the disheveled man turned to the priest and said, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"
"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized.
"I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading that the Pope does."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An older couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.
Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.
They discussed finances, living arrangements, and so on.
Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.
"How do you feel about s*x?" he asked, rather tentatively.
"I would like it infrequently ", she replied. The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, then leaned over towards her and whispered, "Is that one word or two?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three women are out clubbing and they spot a club that says, "Women Only."
Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.
The first floor has a sign on the door that reads, "All men here are short and plain."
The women laugh and continue up to the second floor.
The sign reads, "All men here are tall and plain."
Still this isn't good enough, and the women proceed to the third floor.
"All men here are short and handsome."
The women still want more and go to the fourth floor, where the sign reads, "All men here are tall and handsome."
This is perfect and the women are preparing to go in, when they realise that there is still one more floor.
They go up one floor and read the sign. "There are no men here. This floor is built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two boys were talking and the one said to the other, "There is a easy way to get what you want."
The other boy said, "How?" the boy replied, "Tell people you know their secret."
The boy jumps up and runs to his dad, "I know your secret!" The dad replies, "Please don't tell your mom heres $10."
The boy then runs to his mom, "I know your secret!" The mom said, "Please don't tell your dad here's $15."
The boy then decides to try it on the mail man, "I know your secret!" The mail man opened his arms and said, "Come, give your dad a hug!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it.
A man didn't come home 1 night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friends house. The wife called her husband's 10 best friends. 8 of them confirmed that he had slept over and 2 said he was still there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.
"Of course, my son," said the priest.
"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."
"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.
"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her s*xual favors," continued the old man.
"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.
"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"
"Of course, my son," said the priest.
The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

I'm so disgusted with computers. I thought it was the bad weather, but now not so sure, but I can only get to GameBoomers, Facebook, and one joke site. shocked

I have about 100 other bookmarks that I cannot reach. duh

I hate computers!! They change on you at the drop of a hat. Actually you don't even have to drop the hat. Just tip it back and scratch your noggin, and they change. headscratch

I can't even get to a quote site. smirk

In a few minutes there is only one site I have any desire to get to.......the bedroom. snicker

Don't even have to bookmark it. I can even reach it in the dark. woot

Ok ya'll go have a happy day ya hear? wink

I'll go have a happy night. sleep

joe

Last edited by gymcandy1; 05/08/15 09:48 PM.

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013603
05/08/15 10:31 PM
05/08/15 10:31 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
At least your computer knows GameBoomers is important! hearts
If you go out for points today, please be careful of snakes!

Have a happy day everyone.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1013604
05/08/15 10:35 PM
05/08/15 10:35 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Have a great Saturday everyone. happydance

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013606
05/08/15 10:41 PM
05/08/15 10:41 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
You too SpaceQ!

Ana hearts

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013609
05/09/15 02:46 AM
05/09/15 02:46 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Have a great Saturday Joe,Ana,SpaceQ and all
who follow later. wave mother

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013610
05/09/15 06:06 AM
05/09/15 06:06 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
spring Good Morning Joe, SpaceQ,Ana, Haroula, and All! Keeping the ready! Hope you all have a good one! spring

Gerry
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013616
05/09/15 06:57 AM
05/09/15 06:57 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone. Joe, be careful, and find lots of points. To all here and all who follow, have a Great Saturday. To all who are getting the bad storms, be safe. Breakfast out and shopping today, as the boys will be coming over tomorrow. Danish, Bacon Sandwiches, and Cinnamon Buns in the NC. mother

Connie
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013624
05/09/15 08:44 AM
05/09/15 08:44 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers: spring

Joe, glad GameBoomers is working on your computer.

Space, good morning and good day!

Ana, have a great day.

Haroula, happy day wishes.

Gerry, enjoy whatever the day brings.

Connie, enjoy your breakfast and shopping.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Shopping this morning then Brother and SIL coming for dinner. chocobunny

Last edited by GBC; 05/09/15 08:45 AM.

Gail
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013635
05/09/15 11:16 AM
05/09/15 11:16 AM
northern Wisconsin
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer
auntiegram  Offline
Adept Boomer

northern Wisconsin
Just a quick stop to wish everybody a lovely start to their weekend!!! I have yet another funeral today. The second one in a week. It has been a little crazy around here lately and I think poor Sassy is begining to feel abandoned.....poor thing.

Have a lovely lday everybody!!

wave
Nan

Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013642
05/09/15 12:46 PM
05/09/15 12:46 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
My first day back to the gym and I did a 90 minute charity dance-a-thon. I made it all the way through! yay It just felt good to get back to something normal again.

Nan, so sorry you have another loss. Seems to happen more as we get older. I'm not liking it.

Have a great day, I need to find me some lunch. laugh

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: auntiegram] #1013643
05/09/15 12:47 PM
05/09/15 12:47 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Good morning everybody. wave

No head hunting today. I went over to the old place, and the creek is over flowing again, so there is no point in looking for points. smirk

Instead I headed for Walmart and did some shopping. When I came out, the sky had turned very dark. It rained cats and dogs. My lawn really is a lake today. shocked

I've put up my groceries, and I'm fixing to make a pizza. bravo

joe wave

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013647
05/09/15 02:22 PM
05/09/15 02:22 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Ummmm pizza, Sounds good Joe. smile

Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013650
05/09/15 04:46 PM
05/09/15 04:46 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
We popped up to walk the dogs. Then home to change and go to soccer games and then take everyone out to eat. Now exhausted. The sun was wonderful but it wore me out. Off to nap wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: looney4labs] #1013674
05/09/15 09:22 PM
05/09/15 09:22 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good night Boomers. See you tomorrow. wave

Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013677
05/09/15 10:50 PM
05/09/15 10:50 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Sweet dreams space and all! sleep

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013678
05/09/15 11:02 PM
05/09/15 11:02 PM
Massachusetts
Midge Offline
Graduate Boomer
Midge  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Sweet dreams to you Ana and all. I had a good day today. I worked the 5 to 8 shift. An easy night. But tomorrow will be busier. The Blisses will have their family over on the 5 to 8 shift. After my 8 to 11 shift I'll go to Rob and Jen's for a few hours, then back to work. I hope everyone has a wonderful mother.
Night all.

Midgie hearts smile

Just do it.
Re: Saturday In the Park [Re: gymcandy1] #1013681
05/09/15 11:15 PM
05/09/15 11:15 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Happy Mother's Day Midgie!

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 196 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users