GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#101729 - 08/15/05 08:08 PM Re: Conspiracies
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Santa Maria CA USA
You have to access the files on secretary's computer BEFORE you can get the paper. Click on the long slot at the top of the secretary's computer monitor screen to turn it grey then type in the number you need. Use the keyboard numbers not the number pad. You have to get the information there BEFORE you go to Room H. THEN go to Room H. and do what you have to do there. After you get the information from Room H computer go to the board on the wall pick up the marker THEN the paper. If you find yourself outside just turn around and go back in this happened to me a few times. happydance happydance

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#101730 - 08/16/05 12:30 PM Re: Conspiracies
iluvcheats Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Indianapolis, Indiana
Texaslady, that is why I asked what to do. I tried the vid card but nothing happened. Everything else on the machine works except the tv.

#101731 - 08/16/05 12:55 PM Re: Conspiracies
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Cheats, I don't remember doing anything special to get the tv to work other than clicking the vid card on it. Are you clicking the card on the machine that is next to his strange plant?

Sue

#101732 - 08/16/05 02:37 PM Re: Conspiracies
Upsydaisy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sunny Devon, United Kingdom
Hi Dutch and Sue
Tried your suggestions, I was typing in the whole file no and name in error. Cheers Vanda

#101733 - 08/17/05 09:29 AM Re: Conspiracies
iluvcheats Offline
Shy Boomer

The card is the only one I have. It goes next to the VID machine. Unless there is another card, this is the only one I have.

#101734 - 08/17/05 09:34 AM Re: Conspiracies
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
It doesn't really matter if you watch the tv or not. He talks instead of listening to the broadcast. I don't remember getting any information from using the television.

Sue

#101735 - 08/17/05 11:53 AM Re: Conspiracies
Geo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Hello,
Hint-dont lose your gum.
Geo

#101736 - 08/17/05 01:34 PM Re: Conspiracies
iluvcheats Offline
Shy Boomer

I have tried over and over to get this guy to talk. i even went upstairs to the bedroom to see if that would work. But, still nothing. So, until I find what is missing, I am stuck. Thanks so far, though.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (Marian, Draclvr, Koala, BrownEyedTigre, LadyCav, chobits, BobH, CanukDenis, dougort, Norma), 72 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran
8538 Registered Users