The codes of 3 stone discs
- Come back close to 4 paintings in the wooden frame, and watch them better: They form a large drawing in its center is 8 gray dots,
drawing a line between the center of the paintings and the gray dots; you will receive a symbol D'ni, representing a number. This forms a
circle of 8 digits
- Come back in the corridor, turn right at the next intersection, go right, and click on a green firefly, to have light: turn around and go
straight, you will see 3 discs containing stones numbers 1 through 8 surrounds 8 lights off.
- You have 8 lights, and the number of each light. You miss the three Arabic numerals for each light! Where have we seen showing a figure
8 items D'ni and 2/3 Arabic numerals? The pillars! Outside!
- Retrace your steps, and note the D'ni numbers and Arabic numbers for each pillar:
- Some numbers are deleted, it will be necessary to try several combinations
- Come back near the stone disc (do not miss a green firefly with you)
- Take the first figure above: on 4 paintings match the number D'ni 1. On the pillar of D'ni number 1, there were 5/5/1. Enter the numbers
on the discs, respecting the symmetry of the pillars in the wilderness, grand disk = 5, medium = 5, small disk = 1, aligned front of the
lamp from the top. Press the middle button to light the lamp from the top.
- Do the same with all codes:
- After the lights are off. Follow the corridor to the right: the iron door is lit and the joystick to open it works!