GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1020975 - Yesterday at 06:55 PM Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
While perusing the Big Fish catalog today, I discovered that in addition to adding the Mortimer Beckett games, they have also added all three Campfire Legends games. They are older games, but as I recall they were quite popular with players.

Here they are (in the order in which they should be played):

Campfire Legends: The Hookman

Campfire Legends: The Babysitter

Campfire Legends: The Last Act

wave

#1021035 - Today at 05:50 AM Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
How nice! Thanks Marian! yes wave

#1021090 - 27 minutes 5 seconds ago Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Sparkle Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
I was really excited to see these offered on BFG. I've already played the first two and downloaded the demo for the third. But I'm already stuck. I'm in the car and need something to cut the air bag. I have a shard of glass in inventory, but can't seem to pick it up to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

#1021094 - 12 minutes 33 seconds ago Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
According to a walkthrough I found:

Click to reveal..
Note the Glass Shard has a plus sign indicating it can be combined with another object. Click the Glass Shard to open the combine window. Drag the scarf to the shard to get a new item: Glass Knife. Use the Glass Knife to cut the airbag.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Jfi, Marian, Draclvr, OrleansBelle, safc, looney4labs, bermag45, GuybrushThreepwood, 2 invisible), 60 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
zen, Prom361, ivanka, jctl, Osvfe
8694 Registered Users