GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Apothesis Project HELP #1023257
07/14/15 09:51 PM
07/14/15 09:51 PM
Hicksville, NY USA
S
sanford Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
sanford  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
S

Hicksville, NY USA
hi fellow Boomers,
I'm playing this game for the second or third time to the end. I'm playing it again and I'm stuck at one point this time. I'm at the "machine" that makes the K-powder from the "flower petals". I read the note that was on the machine with the instructions. I have the WT with a diagram of the "machine". The first thing I have to do is "click the pinions to take the brake off" ( whatever the "pinions" means). I CANNOT find the brake although it's on the WT image. Everything in the game has a label, but there is no label for "brake" or "pinions". Have I missed something here? HELP!
Sandy

Re: The Apothesis Project HELP [Re: sanford] #1023258
07/14/15 09:58 PM
07/14/15 09:58 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
My (admittedly slight) understanding of a pinion is that it is similar to a gear. You are probably aware that there is a video walkthrough of this game on YouTube? That might help. sherlock

Re: The Apothesis Project HELP [Re: sanford] #1023270
07/14/15 10:52 PM
07/14/15 10:52 PM
Hicksville, NY USA
S
sanford Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
sanford  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
S

Hicksville, NY USA
Hi Marian, I DID watch the video WT of that part of the game, and it just shows Aaron doing something with his left hand and he then says "The brake is off" Thanks for your suggestion. I think that i have missed doing "something" prior to this part. Clicking on the "gears" does nothing, but I'll try again.
Sandy

BTW, the pic in the text WT shows the place (#1) where the brake is located, but not in the actual gameplay. I may have to backtrack a little

Re: The Apothesis Project HELP [Re: sanford] #1023272
07/14/15 10:54 PM
07/14/15 10:54 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I hope you can get it figured out, Sandy. luck

Re: The Apothesis Project HELP [Re: Marian] #1023282
07/14/15 11:36 PM
07/14/15 11:36 PM
Hicksville, NY USA
S
sanford Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
sanford  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
S

Hicksville, NY USA
I went back to my last save, played again till I got back to the "machine", but STILL no "brake", anywhere. Funny, I don't remember having any problem with this part the last two times I played this game (not really "funny").
Sandy

After all of this about "releasing the brake", it just isn't necessary at ALL. I skipped Instruction #1, started with Instruction #2, and followed the walkthrough from there and got the "package" from the machine. ALL of the walkthroughs were WRONG about STEP 1, even the Video WT'S. I had skipped STEP 1 as a "hunch", and it paid off in the end. WHEW!
I wonder if any other Boomers had this problem with this game and somehow figured this out. I figured it out just by chance, myself. Happy Gaming!

Last edited by sanford; 07/15/15 02:01 AM. Reason: added text
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users