GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
THE LAST EXPRESS #102574
05/05/04 08:59 PM
05/05/04 08:59 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi,

I am playing this game and found Tyler's body and dumped it out on the tracks and then hid in a washroom while the police were searching the cars. Now the WT states to go to his compartment, but I don't know which car to go to. I went to #1, but I wound up fighting with a man with a knife and I was killed! Went to several other cars, which I thought were empty, but weren't. Help!

Thanks,

Linda frown

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102575
05/05/04 09:33 PM
05/05/04 09:33 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Linda, according to the walkthrough that I found, compartment #1 is where you should go--you have to win that fight with the guy with the knife and then he'll talk to you. Use the reset feature on the egg to go back in time...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102576
05/06/04 07:04 PM
05/06/04 07:04 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Jenny,

Every time I go into #1, the man kills me and How can I win that fight? I have no gun or weapon?

Thanks,

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102577
05/06/04 08:47 PM
05/06/04 08:47 PM
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

I found more explicit directions, Linda, in another walkthrough at The Spoiler Centre Check this out: SPOILER
*Put the cursor on his left shoulder (right from your point of view). Click to avoid his stabs and wait till the cursor changes into a hand. Now you can grab his arm and disarm him! This may take you some attempts but when dead, the game will always restart at the beginning of this fight!

Note: There is a fighting cheat. When the fight starts, click the right mouse button to abort the fight and return to the egg clock screen. Click on the clock to restart the fight. Repeat this procedure 5 times. After the 5th time, Cath proceeds as if he has won the fight.

Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102579
05/08/04 10:17 AM
05/08/04 10:17 AM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the latest WT for the Last Express! I tried that one method with the hand and to avoid his stabs,I was able wrestle the knife away from the man in the sleeper car #1! Now to continue on with the game, which I think has the makings of a good Adventure Game!

Again thanks for your help.

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102581
05/08/04 09:57 PM
05/08/04 09:57 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi,
Am stuck Munich to Vienna. I attended the concert at Kronos's private car, then I used the key and went to the roof and walked on the roof until I saw the glass window and broke the glass and jumped down, but I couldn't search the room and do anything because there was someone in the room and he had to leave! What should I do, as I need to do certain things in the room? I have the egg, read the diary and searched Anne's room prior to the concert!

Thanks!

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102582
05/08/04 11:13 PM
05/08/04 11:13 PM
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

When you were in Anna's room, Linda, did you get the master key for all the compartments? And there was something you needed to read in there too. This is what should be done: SPOILER
*go to the gray/ silver jewelry box. Look straight to the front of it and see three rubies. Press the middle one and open the secret compartment. Get the master key to all compartments. In the trunk there's a letter that will shed new light on the matter!

Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102583
05/09/04 12:45 PM
05/09/04 12:45 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi,

I went to Anne's compartment and did all of those things and read the diary and the letter and got the egge from the other place and of course the key to all compartments. I wasn't stuck at that place, but it was the private car of Kono's and when I broke the glass and jumped down, someone was already in there and he immediately left the room before I had a chance to do anything. This is where I am stuck! Wondering what I should do to stay in the room and search for the things that I need to do?

Thanks,

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102584
05/09/04 01:41 PM
05/09/04 01:41 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi,

I finally figured out what I didn't do! I had to be quicker and I played a rewound game and finally I was able to search Kono's private bedroom and able to read the letters and get the suitcase full of gold! I am now hiding the egg in Max's cage and going to the sleeping car!

Able to roam the sleeping cars now! Getting used to this time change and to be quicker!

Thanks,

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102585
05/09/04 03:34 PM
05/09/04 03:34 PM
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, Linda, but my lovely oldest daughter and her family took me out for an early dinner, and I just got back.

I'm glad you are getting adjusted to the way this game works--they say it has lots of replay value, because you will run into different conversations and such...

Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102586
05/10/04 07:55 PM
05/10/04 07:55 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi,

I am the part -Budapest to Belgrade and just won a fight with the Serb on top of the train and got the crowbar! Now, I have to win the fight with Vesna! She has a sword and I have a crowbar! I have been killed quite a few time now and I try to avoid her high and low swings, but I still get killed! How do I win this fight? Also, I still have the egg hidden in the dog cage. The WT never said to get the egg out of the cage. Was I supposed to retrieve the egg?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102587
05/10/04 08:37 PM
05/10/04 08:37 PM
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

You'll be getting the egg back from the cage a little closer to the end of the game, Linda.

As for that fight, here is what the walkthrough that I consulted said: SPOILER
1. You should put the cursor in the space that is between you arm and legs (see the trees) but keep it in a direct line under your left hand.

2. Keep the cursor pointing down but not too far down; it must be possible to change it in an arrow that pointing up in a second.

3. Vesna can attack you in two ways; a high swing with the sword and a low swing. The high swing takes a little bit more time which gives you a little more time to react. Therefore you should keep the cursor pointing down; you got less time to react.

4. When Vesna swings high, put the cursor up and click. You avoid her killing you with the crowbar above your head.

5. When Vesna swings low, put the cursor down and click. This will avoid her killing you. At this point, the cursor will change in a hand so click again! Now you will hit her with the crowbar.

6. There is a way to win a second in knowing how she will swing: high swing needs both hands, the low swing only hand. When Vesna puts her left arm back and keeps the sword only in her right hand, she will swing low!

7. Somewhere in the game, Vesna will suddenly duck. Your cursor will change in another down pointing cursor. Duck immediately! If not, you'll be splashed on a tunnel entrance.

8. Last but not least; lot of practice will get the job done...

Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102591
05/11/04 07:11 PM
05/11/04 07:11 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi Jenny,

After much reading and practicing, I automatically won the fight with Vesna! I am now on the roof of the train and heading to the engine room! Very exciting story and you should play this great game! I borrowed the game from a friend and it is good!

Thanks,

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102592
05/11/04 09:54 PM
05/11/04 09:54 PM
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

I hope by now you're off the roof of that train, Linda! I got knocked off the internet by a 74 mph gust of wind, and just got back on again. Let us know how it all turned out.

And I understand this game has a pretty high re-play value because conversations and even events will vary according to how you do things...

Re: THE LAST EXPRESS #102593
05/12/04 07:56 PM
05/12/04 07:56 PM
Wash. Mi
Linda H Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Linda H  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Wash. Mi
Hi Jenny,

Yes, I finally got off the roof of the train and crashed the Serbian Border! I finally got the last terrorist who was running the train and retrieved the Egg from the cage, opened it and used the whistle to close the egg! It was a good ending and now I know how Tyler had died. It is a good game and am glad that I was able to defeat the terrorists on the roof of the train!

Thanks for your help! I think that you will enjoy the game!

Again thanks,

Linda

Linda L. Hacke
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (fildil), 552 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users