GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
King's Quest 2015 #1027464
08/10/15 03:50 PM
08/10/15 03:50 PM
Ohio, USA
NDLVR Offline OP
Settled Boomer
NDLVR  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Ohio, USA
I've been trying to play the game and get to the part where Graham is faced by 2 wheels....one is a trap and the other allow progression. When I go to spin the one on the right, he stands there and repeatedly right and left, like a stutter, but nothing happens and the only way to get it to stop is to close the game (and if I restore the game it happens again, and if I delete the slot and restart, I still get this) I've also uninstalled and reinstalled, twice, to the same result

~Jen
Re: King's Quest 2015 [Re: NDLVR] #1027473
08/10/15 04:08 PM
08/10/15 04:08 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Have you looked at the walkthrough here? It explains the controls - this way we could figure out if it's an interface issue or a technical issue.

Re: King's Quest 2015 [Re: NDLVR] #1027479
08/10/15 04:32 PM
08/10/15 04:32 PM
Ohio, USA
NDLVR Offline OP
Settled Boomer
NDLVR  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Ohio, USA
I opened it back up and when Graham is doing that, I tried both the arrows and letters for the movement controls, and neither changes a thing.

The odd thing is, when I first opened it to check after seeing your rely, it progressed right away, but I deleted the slot to see if I could recreate the problem to see if moving would effect anything.

I even closed all unnecessary tasks in my task manager and it still did it.

I got past this part my first time, when got to a spot I couldn't figure my way out of, so wanted to start fresh and play by following Chris's walkthrough and that's when this started

[edit]
Okay, I don't understand it, but I've finally gotten past it. I was gonna record the little bit of gameplay and upload it to show you what it was doing and it seams okay now. still does it but if I wait a few seconds it smooths itself out and continues on

I got to the part with the bedroom (with the bookshelves and bed) and after Graham takes the handle, I go to have him hide in the bed from the dragon and it goes back to doing what I mentioned before and the dragon kills Graham

Last edited by NDLVR; 08/10/15 05:05 PM.

~Jen
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 318 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users