GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Trader's Gate 2 #102761
05/13/04 01:09 AM
05/13/04 01:09 AM
Ramona CA
R
Renee63 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Renee63  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
R

Ramona CA
I need some help with the area where he is trying to get through the room with swinging axes and spikes. I get to the middle and then get whomped by the middle one. I have looked at WT's and they aren't helping much. Any other little insights or how about a save from someone? I would greatly appreciate it. So would my arthritic hands. duh

Renee A Worrell
Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102766
05/15/04 08:10 AM
05/15/04 08:10 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Renee posted:
Quote:
Sorry MaGtro I looked at your WT but am very confused as to how the snakes are to be turned in the Snake Room. Is the entrance where I came in or the stairs leading up and it seems like your WT has more snakes to turn than are there. Could you be a little more specific? I am done turning. I have no idea what is front anymore. Is the head of the snake the entrance and you talk about the right side snakes in the right position but then you talk about the snakes flanking and alos the middle ones and then the outside ones and there are only 9 snakes to begin with.

--------------------
Renee A Worrell

Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102767
05/15/04 08:11 AM
05/15/04 08:11 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

RiceBurner answered:

Quote:
Hi Renee,
I think Mags has probably retired for the night. The head of the snake is the front and the stairs are the rear. As you look at the head of the snake then you can determine those on the right on those on the left. The one in the middle that she talks about is at the rear. You have to go down to the stairs and turn around and you will see one snake in the middle. I hope that clears it up for you. Good luck with the rest of the game. Its a doozie.
Kay

Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102768
05/15/04 08:25 AM
05/15/04 08:25 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hope Kay got you cleared up last night. I deleted the new third thread you made on this game and added the posts here on the second thread. Best to add anymore questions on the game here on this thread.

Just to add to yout TG2 question:
Yes, the entrance is where you came in.

Based on the stand clue seen at the hallway - This is what should be done:
Turn the first snakes flanking the giant snake head facing the entrance.
Turn the middle snakes to face the water source.
Turn the 2 outside last snakes to face the entrance.
Turn the last middle snake to face the water source.

But looking while facing the giant snake, see that the right side snakes are all in position already. So work only on the left side snakes and the middle back snake. smile

Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102769
05/15/04 12:05 PM
05/15/04 12:05 PM
Ramona CA
R
Renee63 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Renee63  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
R

Ramona CA
Oops you are right. I should have just added this to my other post but I was so frustrated last night I could have screamed. I was also have problems with Curse. Anyway, I guess I am being a little slow you all but that is what is still confusing me. I figured that where I was was the entrance and the three snakes on the right were fine. It is the three snakes and not two. Maybe that is what I am not getting. No offense guys but you aren't being specific. You are repeating what was already said on the WT. I didn't know about the stairs Riceburner so will check that out but how about left and right and how many I am turning. As far as I was concerned, I did turn the left and middle but alas not so. When we are talking about towards the water, are we talking about the water on either side of the stairs? I guess I don't grasp games like I use to. Short term memory loss and I hate it. So you all, please be a little more specific. I would greatly appreciate it.

Renee A Worrell
Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102770
05/15/04 12:31 PM
05/15/04 12:31 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Renee,

Let's do it this way - go back to a saved game before touching any snakes.
1. Enter the snake room and face the snake head.
2. Do not touch the snakes on the right side.
3. While facing the snake's head - go to the left side snakes.
4. Turn the first snake so that the head faces the entrance you came through on.
5. Turn the middle snake to face backwards - that is it is facing the back of the room where the water flows.
6. Turn the last snake on the left side so that the head faces the entrance you came through.
7. Now, go to the middle snake in the last row and turn its head so that it faces the water source or backwards away from the entrance you came through.

Then - Go to the front stand, face the giant snake and insert - then pull the bull-headed staff from Sin room on the stand. Watch the cutscene.

Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102771
05/16/04 01:31 AM
05/16/04 01:31 AM
Ramona CA
R
Renee63 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Renee63  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
R

Ramona CA
Thanks Mag and Riceburner. I knew that is what you meant originally and I thougth that is what I had done but must have missed something so will try again. I know I am going to regret asking this Riceburner but what do you mean about the game being a doozy???

Renee A Worrell
Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102772
05/16/04 03:33 PM
05/16/04 03:33 PM
Oregon
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer
Rice burner  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oregon
Renee, I just meant that this game provokes more questions and frustrations then any other recent game on GB. The positioning of Raven, the maze like structure, and the difficulty of all the puzzles have given GB'ers fits. One thing for sure, when you finish this game, you are either raising your fist and shouting "hooray" or vowing never to play anything like this ever again. Does that answer your question?

Its one of those doors that needs a thingy thing.
Re: Trader's Gate 2 #102775
05/17/04 01:09 AM
05/17/04 01:09 AM
Ramona CA
R
Renee63 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Renee63  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
R

Ramona CA
If this game is going to keep being this way, I may not play it. I now need the save to jump on the elevator or I should say right after. I have looked at your WT MaGtro and it is not happening. I tried the little hints and that elevator is going up way too fast. It doesn't seem to be able to slow down at all or get him running that way. Save Please? Is the whole game like this? Not fun at all so far!

Renee A Worrell
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (connie, Graphium_Studio, seagul), 261 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users