GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Mysterious Journey -- Stuck Plant Bridge #102902
12/17/03 03:23 PM
12/17/03 03:23 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Can someone help me out with a saved game for the plant bridge RIPPING MY HAIR OUT!!!!! Tried walkthrough and the other explanation, just NOT getting it

You guys are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!! was so frustrated was going to quit the game all together

Re: Mysterious Journey -- Stuck Plant Bridge #102909
06/15/04 02:49 PM
06/15/04 02:49 PM
G
gesln40 Offline
Settled Boomer
gesln40  Offline
Settled Boomer
G

I would just like someone to explain a little better on how the natural bridge works. I have read the walkthrough, but, I am confused on the way to trap the computer and using the divisible by 4. Can someone explain it better or is that the best? Would appreciate it. very confused gary

Re: Mysterious Journey -- Stuck Plant Bridge #102911
06/15/04 03:04 PM
06/15/04 03:04 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Thanks everyone--I just sent Sleeper a copy of the save. This has been one super-hectic day!!!

And Gary, I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea how this puzzle works, I'm simply passing on saves that Marita gave me...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: Mysterious Journey -- Stuck Plant Bridge #102912
06/15/04 03:33 PM
06/15/04 03:33 PM
Renton, WA
keymaster68 Offline
Settled Boomer
keymaster68  Offline
Settled Boomer

Renton, WA
If I remember right, there are 16 segments, and the top one needs to have a leaf. I seem to remember that the trick is to figure out what each color will grow. It varies from first shot to second shot, so you will need to know both. For example, the first shot may grow leaves on the first and third segments, while the second shot of the same color would grow one on the fourth. Test this for each of the colors (except red), and then figure out which combination will grow a leaf on the top (sixteenth) segment. I hope that helps. The puzzle is random, so I really can't tell you any more than that.

I reject your reality and substitute my own. - Adam Savage
Re: Mysterious Journey -- Stuck Plant Bridge #102913
06/15/04 09:13 PM
06/15/04 09:13 PM
G
gesln40 Offline
Settled Boomer
gesln40  Offline
Settled Boomer
G

Thanks, that really helped. With that I got through it. Thanks a lot gary

Re: Mysterious Journey -- Stuck Plant Bridge #102914
06/20/04 06:50 AM
06/20/04 06:50 AM
pearl Offline
Settled Boomer
pearl  Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi
I would like to reply on this part of the game too, just to make it even more simple

As I've expressed myself before, I loved this game. It impressed me very much. The more complex it got, the sweeter my victory was.

Actually, the natural bridge is very simple to solve.
By testing the shots (you can reset the game by pressing the red button) you'll find out that the computer shots don't grow leafs on the top. Only YOUR shots grow them.
Since we need the leafs to form the bridge, we MUST be the last to shoot. but how?

If you count the segments that grow when the computer shoots you can see that they random from 1 to 3. There is NO 4 segments shot, so it's obvious that we need to leave for the computer a number of segments that is divided by 4, Why? cuase we'll get the LAST shot (1,2 or 3 ) on which a leaf will grow of course.

All you have to do is 1. count the max hight each plant can grow 2. calculate how many segments will be left after you shoot, and make sure the number can be divided by 4.

That's all there is to it.

I know gesln40 is already past this stage, but this might help other boomers that feel the need to rip their hair out
laugh wink

Do forgive my English please..

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 228 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users