GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Need help with Conspiracies robots #102998
09/02/03 02:26 PM
09/02/03 02:26 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline OP
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline OP
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
I am stuck. I can't get past the robots. For anyone who got past this point, how did you do this? I checked the Gamesover walkthrough, which says

Quote:

Open the door of the elevator and hold it right there!!! Save your game here. You surely gonna die once or twice. These patrolling robots will get you. Walk around the prison and watch that all cells are guarded by lasers. You have to turn down the laser at all cells. You can do this by pressing the green button next to every cell. In the cells you can safely hide for those %$#&* robots.
But the robots wipe me out before I even have a chance to look around for where the green button is, let alone aim the cursor at it. Is there some trick to getting past here that the walkthrough didn't mention?

Re: Need help with Conspiracies robots #102999
09/02/03 02:45 PM
09/02/03 02:45 PM
Portland, Oregon
Scout Offline
Addicted Boomer
Scout  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Portland, Oregon
Jenny,

It's tricky here. What I did was open the door of the elevator, wait a beat because there is ALWAYS a robot that passes by the door a second after you open it. Then sprint (holding the SHIFT key down while moving) across the hall to the monitors alcove. Stay as far back as you can. Save. Watch the robots, get an idea of the pattern. There are 3 and they move fast.

I don't remember the layout but I watched the robots from the monitors alcove then when I thought it was clear I sprinted for the next alcove. There are two monitor stations. From the second one you can get a pretty good idea of the robots' patterns and by deduction, the layout of the floor.

Then I started opening cells. You don't have much time so open a cell by clicking on the green button. Go inside, far back as possible and save everytime. Eventually you'll get all the cells open, including the important one. Also look at everything in all the cells....

Good luck. It's a tricky one. I was almost on the verge of mapping the place as I kept forgetting where to go but finally got it. There is a way of disabling the robots but only later, not at this point in the game.

Re: Need help with Conspiracies robots #103003
09/03/03 06:35 AM
09/03/03 06:35 AM
Fremantle, Western Australia
Q
Quandary Offline
Settled Boomer
Quandary  Offline
Settled Boomer
Q

Fremantle, Western Australia
Hi Jenny,

Have a look at our Walkthrough for help with this section. It may just save your sanity laugh

Also remember to save often down there smile

Cheers

Gordon

Rosemary & Gordon
Quandary
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Fogfighter, 1 invisible), 381 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users