GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: uru-calibration room #103128
06/20/04 10:02 PM
06/20/04 10:02 PM
Arizona
C
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer
charward2  Offline
Settled Boomer
C

Arizona
Help again. I have now fallen more than 20 times trying to get the marker in the air. Does anyone have any hints as to how to catch it. I start to fall and the marker goes out at the top of the screen. I so far have been unable to even get close. My KI is red and blinking the whole time.

Re: uru-calibration room #103129
06/20/04 10:55 PM
06/20/04 10:55 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Charward, I assume you are looking for the fourth marker, as that's the only one I remember that you fall going after. Here is a quote from the advice that I gave someone else who was having trouble here: "Here's a quote from Becky, whose advice I used to get that last marker: 'Are you talking about the marker near the library? I found it by walking along the edge of the cliff until I could hear the marker sound. Then I looked down and edged my way closer until I could see it (as you are facing AWAY from the library, I think it is near the left part of the cliff and is down near the bottom of the cliff). I did not have to fall to click on it, though once I did click on it I immediately fell.'"

One last note, I don't know if the marker is always in the same place or not, but for me it was down low and behind me, so I almost missed it...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: uru-calibration room #103130
06/21/04 12:41 AM
06/21/04 12:41 AM
Arizona
C
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer
charward2  Offline
Settled Boomer
C

Arizona
That's the one and I don't really hear any sound but my KI blinks when I'm near. I can't seem to click on it and when I fall it immediately flies up to the top much faster than I can move to click. At least so far. I'll try again and try clicking but it never show the colors the others did so I assumed you couldn't click it. It is down low and either beside me or on me or behind me depending on which way I turn. This seems such a bad puzzle/action in an otherwise most fascinating game. There doesn't seem to be any addition to the value of the game with this sort of action. But I'll give it a try and I'll be back, I'm sure.

Re: uru-calibration room #103131
06/21/04 01:28 PM
06/21/04 01:28 PM
Arizona
C
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer
charward2  Offline
Settled Boomer
C

Arizona
I finally made it and I didn't fall. WHen the marker appeared on me,or when I could see it through me, I clicked and the marker disappeared and the KI stopped glowing. I just linked back to Rezeero and did the end stuff.

Re: uru-calibration room #103132
06/21/04 02:55 PM
06/21/04 02:55 PM
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Congratulations Charward!!! Did then go on to find the Great Shaft room and get the last page for your Relto?

And then there's the Easter Egg, where you get to drive the zamboni. The directions for that are at the end of the walkthrough here at GameBoomers...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: uru-calibration room #103133
06/21/04 11:15 PM
06/21/04 11:15 PM
Arizona
C
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer
charward2  Offline
Settled Boomer
C

Arizona
Yes I did get the last page. Never did figure out if I could do anything with the imager though
I'll have to check out the zamboni. Thanks again for all the help I received on this site.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (flotsam), 584 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users