GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#103295 - 07/01/02 10:36 AM Bladerunner
Julia K Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Indiana
I got as far as the apartment. I have looked at the disc,fed the dog,went to bed, but now I cannot find my car in order to go to the police station. Now what?

#103296 - 07/01/02 11:57 AM Re: Bladerunner
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
There may be a couple of things you haven't done yet--here is a quote from Bert Jamin's walkthrough: SPOILER
APARTMENT.
Click on the counter to automatically feed your dog. Put the CD in the machine for two photos. One of them has a face, suitable for a hardcopy photo, when you zoom in on that area. In the other photo, get a closeup of the desk and get a hard copy of a menu. You should review all evidence in the KIA to uncheck the items. Check to see if you have any messages in the wall unit. Click the bed for a rest. Go to police headquarters.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (gremlin, curly, RebKean, PolloDiablo, manxman, linda333, colpet, michele rose, kjos, Pokey), 99 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat
8505 Registered Users