GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Madcap Monday #1033108
09/20/15 10:37 PM
09/20/15 10:37 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
Stephen Hawking

`````````````````````

A young wanna-be stud is vactioning alone in Hawaii. He hits the beach, hoping to meet some young ladies. Much to his surprise, they all seem to be drawn to an old guy a little further down the shoreling. Our friend goes back to the hotel, hoping for better luck that night in a night-club.

So he goes to the club, and he sees the same old man, surrounded by beautiful women. He pulls the old guy aside, and asked, " man, what's your secret?" The old man replies, " I saw you on the beach today and I felt sorry for you. So I'll give you a tip. Try putting a pair of socks down your trunks."

The young man is thankful for the advice, and can't wait for the next day to try his luck again. So, the next morning he goes out to the beach again, with a clean pair of socks neatly tucked into his trunks. But the girls only smile at him and move on. He then sees the old man again, completely surrounded, ofcourse by beautiful women.

That night, he finds the old man again, and asks for more help. The wise old man responds with another fine tip. " Next time son, put the socks in the FRONT! of your trunks.

`````````````````````````

There was a huge nut tree by the cemetery fence. One day two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts. "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me," said one boy. The bucket was so full, several rolled out towards the fence.

Cycling down the road by the cemetery was a third boy. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slow down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you." He knew what it was. "Oh my god!" he shuddered, "It's Satan and St. Peter dividing the souls at the cemetery!"

He cycled down the road and found an old man with a cane, hobbling along. "Come quick!" he said, "You won't believe what I heard. Satan and St. Peter are down at the cemetery dividing the souls."

The man said, "Shoo, you brat! Can't you see I'm finding it hard to walk as it is!" After several pleas, the man hobbled to the cemetery and heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one..." The old man whispered, "Boy, you's been tellin' the truth! Let's see if we can see the Devil himself."

Shivering with fear, they edged toward the fence, still unable to see anything, but they heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me. And one last one for you. That's all. Let's go get those nuts by the fence, and we'll be done."

They say the old guy made it to town 10 minutes before the boy!

`````````````````````````

Aging Mildred was a 93 year old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband Earl. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart since it was so badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be. "On a woman," the doctor said, "the heart would be just below the left breast."

Later that night, Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.

````````````````````````````

Two old ladies, Sunny and Tina, were outside their nursing home having a smoke, when it started to rain.

Tina pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Sunny: "What's that?"

Tina: "A condom."

Sunny: "Where'd you get it?"

Tina: "You can get them at any chemist"

The next day, Sunny hobbled into the local chemist and announced to the pharmacist that she wanted to buy a pack of condoms.

The guy looked at her strangely (she was, after all, in her eighties), but politely asked what brand she preferred.

"Doesn't matter," she replied, "as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted.

```````````````````````````

A young man who was also an avid golfer found himself with a few hours to spare one afternoon. He figured if he hurried and played very fast, he could get in 9 holes before he had to head home. Just as he was about to tee off an old gentleman shuffled onto the tee and asked if he could accompany the young man as he was golfing alone. Not being able to say no, he allowed the old gent to join him.

To his surprise the old man played fairly quickly. He didn't hit the ball far, but plodded along consistently and didn't waste much time.

Finally, they reached the 9th fairway and the young man found himself with a tough shot. There was a large pine tree right in front of his ball and it was directly between his ball and the green. After several minutes of debating how to hit the shot the old man finally said, "You know, when I was your age I'd hit the ball right over that tree."

With that challenge placed before him, the youngster swung hard, hit the ball up, right smack into the top of the tree trunk and it thudded back on the ground not a foot from where it had originally lay.

The old man offered one more comment, "Of course, when I was your age that pine tree was only 3 feet tall."

````````````````````````````````

One Sunday morning, the priest saw little Davey staring up at the large plaque that hung in the church's foyer. The plaque was covered with names and small American flags were mounted on either side of it.

"Father Donovan," the boy asked, "what is this?

"Well, son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service," the priest explained. They stood together quietly, staring at the memorial plaque.

Little Davey softly asked, "Which service? The 9:00 or the 10:30?"

````````````````````````````

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

How is everyone doing? happydance

Ahm tard.... tired

I spent the day setting up tables for Christmas trees, which were made with cinder blocks and steel table platforms, and I'm feeling it tonight. shocked

I feel it in my back.....in my legs.....in my arms.....in my hands.....in my feet.....and in the rest of my body. slapforehead

I don't like it. shame

The day started right after I woke up and got out of bed, so I feel it's only appropriate that I end it by doing the opposite. sleep

have a happy day everyone.

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033111
09/20/15 11:45 PM
09/20/15 11:45 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Good morning Joe! Is it a day off today at least? Hope your back feels better.

Have a great day everyone!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033116
09/21/15 02:08 AM
09/21/15 02:08 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Good morning Joe, Ana and all who follow later. wave
Have a great day everyone. happydance smile

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033125
09/21/15 05:57 AM
09/21/15 05:57 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Online happy
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Online Happy
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Good Morning Joe, Ana. Haroula and everyone. A very cool morning here. So much like Fall! Coffee is ready and tea water is simmering. Happy Day to you all! wave

Gerry
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033136
09/21/15 07:06 AM
09/21/15 07:06 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers cat

Joe, hope the aches subside.

Ana, have a great day!

Haroula, happy day wishes.

Gerry, coffee sounds inviting on this brisk morning.

A nice walk with the dog this morning. Got a few errands to run today. Wishing everyone a wonderful, super good day! lab

Gail
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033137
09/21/15 07:11 AM
09/21/15 07:11 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone. To all here and all who stop in later, have a Wonderful Monday. Danish, Bacon Sandwiches, and BB Pancakes in the NC. summer

Connie
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033160
09/21/15 11:01 AM
09/21/15 11:01 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Magnificent Monday ya'll puppy

Hubby and I woke up early to walk the monkeys in the dark before the sun could heat us up. We got spit on a bit, and then had to head for home in a hurry as the rain came in earnest. That's ok, we really need the rain.

Our AC has given up the ghost, so have what windows I can open (most are not available to open) and are waiting on the AC repair man. I had to unload and clear a storage shelf before he got here.

Then decided to vacuum and broke my machine. I was quite proud as I thought I took it apart and got it back together correctly, but though it's getting power, there's no suction. Might be time for a new cleaner.

So decided to clean the kitchen instead. Turned the tv on, flipped to ABC, and foof...off the air it went. I'm beginning to feel a bit cursed. Maybe God is trying to tell me to go back to bed. However, I really need to cook books, so will give that a shot instead.

Joe, doesn't sound fun! Hope today is better.

Ana wave

Haroula, how is life?

Gerry, we are ready for fall here.

Gail, hope you have a wonderful day.

Connie, thanks for the bacon sandwich. Delicious! wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: looney4labs] #1033187
09/21/15 04:31 PM
09/21/15 04:31 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Thanks for the jokes Joe. lol

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033209
09/21/15 08:49 PM
09/21/15 08:49 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Quiet day here. Mondays are a drag huh? lol

Hope it was a good one for all. hearts

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033212
09/21/15 08:59 PM
09/21/15 08:59 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Well, I'm going to put this day to bed. Sweet dreams all sleep

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: looney4labs] #1033213
09/21/15 09:01 PM
09/21/15 09:01 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good night looney. wave

Re: Madcap Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1033216
09/21/15 09:30 PM
09/21/15 09:30 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
L4L, you've had quite the day! Hugs to you!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Madcap Monday [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1033219
09/21/15 09:47 PM
09/21/15 09:47 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
I'm out too. Good night Boomers. sleep

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 172 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users