GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Confused about how to download new episodes of DREAMFALL #1034000
09/28/15 11:15 AM
09/28/15 11:15 AM
FLORIDA
UruKat Offline OP
Settled Boomer
UruKat  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

FLORIDA
I have the Season Pass because I supported it in the Kickstarter program. Got it from GoG. I have the first 2 and have played them, but if I am correct, the 3rd episode has been out but I can't find it on GoG to download.I have trouble every time a new one comes out finding where to dl it from on GoG. Has anyone else had this problem and what do I do to get it?

Last edited by UruKat; 09/28/15 11:16 AM.

Following the Yellow Brick Road in search of the White Rabbit so I can fly away to Neverland
Re: Confused about how to download new episodes of DREAMFALL [Re: UruKat] #1034002
09/28/15 11:23 AM
09/28/15 11:23 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
The third episode was released in June. I know on Steam it automatically updated the game. Perhaps it's the same on GoG?

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Confused about how to download new episodes of DREAMFALL [Re: UruKat] #1034017
09/28/15 12:21 PM
09/28/15 12:21 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
I think with GOG you have to download whatever installer they have listed on your download page -- and installing that will either update your game or install the whole thing if you don't have a previous installation. However they could certainly give better instructions.

There may be something more about it on the GOG forum.
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_longest_journeydreamfall_series

Re: Confused about how to download new episodes of DREAMFALL [Re: UruKat] #1034179
09/29/15 05:04 PM
09/29/15 05:04 PM
FLORIDA
UruKat Offline OP
Settled Boomer
UruKat  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

FLORIDA
Thanks....I finally figured it out. I go through this each time a new one is released. They don't make it very clear. But...I've got it and love it so far!

Following the Yellow Brick Road in search of the White Rabbit so I can fly away to Neverland
Re: Confused about how to download new episodes of DREAMFALL [Re: UruKat] #1034381
09/30/15 11:22 PM
09/30/15 11:22 PM
oldmariner Offline
Addicted Boomer
oldmariner  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I found it confusing as well. I downloaded the first two but did not install them. I'm waiting for a complete game. Went I went to GOG for chapter three there was only one set of files in my game folder. I assumed it was chapter three. Ok so what happened to chapters one and two? They were not there for downloading. Nothing on the web site spoke about it so I downloaded three and installed it without one and two on my machine. Those files representing chapter three installed the whole game, at least appears to because I could start at the beginning with only the newest file. I'm assuming all you need is the most recent set of files and there is no need to download each one, if you are like me waiting for the complete game. Simply download chapter five and go from there. Oh yes, I've been wrong before so believe this at your own peril.

Last edited by oldmariner; 09/30/15 11:24 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (manxman, Draclvr), 415 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users