GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#103658 - 07/18/04 06:57 PM Re: Aura-sounds
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

You haven't found Grifit yet, catsmom!
Try fly to next destination. laugh

#103659 - 07/18/04 07:03 PM Re: Aura-sounds
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Hey Ze Pedro! Welcome to Gameboomers.

I miss you from the Uru Beta days. I still have a good photo from the final minutes in Uru Live.

I just got Aura. Maybe I can help you as I advance...

Keep active in Gameboomers.

Dadguy

#103660 - 07/18/04 07:15 PM Re: Aura-sounds
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks again MaG, :kiss: I hope the game knows where I am going to fly to cause I sure dont laugh

#103661 - 07/18/04 08:56 PM Re: Aura-sounds
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just finished the game frown I had to check the walkthrough to see if I got the correct ending.Will there be a sequel? smile

#103662 - 07/19/04 01:52 PM Re: Aura-sounds
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi all,

Boy this game sure sounds like its doing some weird stuff for people.

I for instance did the statue puzzle and got the spirit filled grail. Then I went to the spirit women and she told me to go talk to her helper. I went to the helper and she send me to the cave for the Grain of Life.

Well I got as far as the statue just in front of the wall with a hole in it and don't get a cursor to be able to go to the cave. Now what?

#103663 - 07/19/04 04:03 PM Re: Aura-sounds
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
I'm thinking there may be something you might have missed before the cave. If you have a save near that I would suggest replaying it and see if you can get an active cursor at the cave.
Kay

#103664 - 07/19/04 06:11 PM Re: Aura-sounds
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi,

I did just play it over and it still has no cursor to go to the cave area.

It was there before I did anything in the whole area and I then went to the spirit women, next went and did the statue puzzle and saved. Went and tried to go toward the cave area to see if the cursor is there and no dice. Still no cursor. It didn't seem to matter if you talk to the ladies first or not before you go there. It just seems to dissapear just after doing the puzzle.

Does anyone else have this problem??? I wonder if for some reason there is a glitch in this area.

#103665 - 07/19/04 08:15 PM Re: Aura-sounds
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I didn't have any problem on this part. The only save I have here is after the grain is picked up and that is way farther on. smile

I can make one if you want...

#103666 - 07/20/04 05:55 AM Re: Aura-sounds
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi,

I might just as well wait for the patch and hope it works on saved games.

I went on to do the other areas and so far no problem but if I don't get the Star Dust needed then I will not be able to finish the game.

Well doing areas as far as I can do them is good practice to do the game over and have fun all over again smile

I went over to bugs and glitches and found out that people are having cursor problems in other areas as well. Hope there is a fix for them.

Mag I will have to let you know if I need the saved game or not. I may just get tired of waiting for the patch and want to see how it ends.

Thank You for your help and support smile

#103668 - 07/23/04 07:01 PM Re: Aura-sounds
norm Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: USA
hi out there I am stuck in the tuning fork puzzle I don't quite understand is there something about the fork how do know which fork is highor which you want is low

#103669 - 07/23/04 07:54 PM Re: Aura-sounds
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi norm,

There's a bar on both side of the central thing on the table. Hit the bar with any of the tuning fork and listen.... laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (scampy, Jarkeld, Barry, Cynder, 2 invisible), 65 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users