GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
TRAITORS GATE: Where did I go wrong? #103708
07/03/02 05:58 PM
07/03/02 05:58 PM
qtPAT2t Offline OP
Settled Boomer
qtPAT2t  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

I got through the whole game (twice now), LOVE IT, by the way, however, at the end of the game when the Navy Seals rescue me and I'm supposed to get accolades from the President... I don't! There's a letter saying: ..." it appears that our mission successful message to you may have been alittle premature... etc., etc., ..... I apologize for the embarassment that this incident will no doubt cause you...." Okay, I did everything I was supposed to do in this game, switched the jewels and I always saved my game before I got caught (twice).... so where did I go wrong? Has anyone else got this letter to the President? I'm sad... I'm a disgrace to the Raven name, and I don't know where I went wrong!! Anyone? Thanks!! frown

Re: TRAITORS GATE: Where did I go wrong? #103709
07/03/02 06:11 PM
07/03/02 06:11 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Sounds as though you didn't cover your tracks at the crime scene--check out the first ending here .

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: TRAITORS GATE: Where did I go wrong? #103710
07/03/02 08:06 PM
07/03/02 08:06 PM
qtPAT2t Offline OP
Settled Boomer
qtPAT2t  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Oh thanks so much you guys!!!! I did NOT re-activate everything I de-activated on that computer!! That has to be it because I erased my palm print, got my DLU's.... that's gotta be it!! I'm off to go do that and get my President's accolades!! LOL!!! Oh I truly love this adventure!! The first time I played it, I must not have noticed that letter... can't imagine that I didn't, but I'm sure glad I know what to do now!!! Your're angels!!!! Thanks again!!! happydance

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, Koala), 488 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users