GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Saturdiner #1037702
10/23/15 09:07 PM
10/23/15 09:07 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
-OSCAR WILDE

``````````````````````````````````

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."

The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

```````````````````````````````````

Commandment 1. Marriages are made in heaven. But so again are thunder and lightning.

Commandment 2. If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

Commandment 3. Marriage is grand -- and divorce is at least 100 grand!

Commandment 4. Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

Commandment 5. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: Either the car is new or the wife is.

Commandment 6. Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

Commandment 7. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage, he will fall asleep before you finish.

Commandment 8. Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.

Commandment 9. Marriage and love are purely matter of chemistry. That is why wife treats husband like toxic waste.

Commandment 10. A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished..

```````````````````````````

A man and woman were having marriage problems, and decided to end their union after a very short time together. After a most brief attempt to reconcile, the couple went to court to finalize their break-up.

The judge asked the husband, "What has brought you to this point, where you are not able to keep this marriage together?"

The husband said, "In the six weeks we've been together, we haven't been able to agree on one thing."

The wife said, "Seven weeks."

````````````````````````

Tired of being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decides to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife, with himself as beneficiary, and arranging to have her killed.

A "friend of a friend" put him in touch with a nefarious underworld figure that went by the name of "Artie." Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount but he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid something up front. The man opened up his wallet, displaying a single dollar bill that rested inside.

Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife into the local Safeway grocery store. There he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled onto the scene.

Unwilling to leave any witnesses behind, Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well. Unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings was captured by hidden cameras and observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police.

Artie was caught and arrested before he could leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the sordid plan, including his financial arrangements with the hapless husband. And that is why the next day in the newspaper, the headlines declared:

"ARTIE CHOKES TWO FOR A DOLLAR AT SAFEWAY"

``````````````````````````````````

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to gamble instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't gamble," the homeless man said. "I need everything I can get just to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, gambling, golf, and sex."

`````````````````````````

A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense." The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.

His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."

`````````````````````````

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

Welcome to the weekend! yay

No sooner than I posted last night, the sky opened up and I lost internet. yes

We've had around 4 inches, with more on the way. penguin

It's moving up from South of us real fast. happydance

Of course Baby didn't care for the storms, and my sleep was interrupted a few times. puppy

Tonight I'm not taking any chances. I'm giving her sleeping pills too. lol

I'm kidding.... rolleyes

Have a happy day everyone.

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037709
10/23/15 09:40 PM
10/23/15 09:40 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Have a great Saturday everyone. smile

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037716
10/23/15 11:30 PM
10/23/15 11:30 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Joe, are you going to get the remnants of the hurricane?

SpaceQ, hope you can sleep in!

Have a great day all. I'll be taking James to a pumpkin farm for some fun after the rain ends. yay

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037723
10/24/15 02:21 AM
10/24/15 02:21 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
At last some rain here too. rah
Ana you and your grandson are adorable hearts
Have all a great day. happydance fall

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037729
10/24/15 04:48 AM
10/24/15 04:48 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
pumpkin Good Morning Joe, SpaceQ, Ana, Haroula and everyone. Joe hope you don't get flooding. SpaceQ did you get to sleep in this morning? Ana have fun with James at the pumpkin farm! The picture of the both of you is precious! A lot of love there! Haroula have a nice day! Coffee and tea are ready for all. Wishing you all a fun Saturday! pumpkin

Gerry
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037736
10/24/15 07:04 AM
10/24/15 07:04 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone. To all here and all who follow, have a Wonderful Saturday. I'm going on a Ghost walk ghost tonight with my youngest son, his wife, and next to youngest son. Danish, Cinnamon Buns, and Waffles in the NC. witch

Connie
Re: Saturdiner [Re: connie] #1037739
10/24/15 07:40 AM
10/24/15 07:40 AM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
I love the smell of cinnamon...... and bacon. happydance

Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037740
10/24/15 07:41 AM
10/24/15 07:41 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers Jackpumpkin

Joe, stay safe. Hope it doesn't get too bad where you are.

Space, a very good morning to you.

Ana, have a wonderful time with James at the Pumpkin Farm. Sounds like fun! Nice pic.

Haroula, glad you got the rain you needed.

Gerry, have a great day. Yes on the coffee. yes

Connie, enjoy the spook walk.

Some shopping today. Girls all have plans for the day so I'm on my own. Wishing everyone in the path of the storm safe going. hearts

Last edited by GBC; 10/24/15 07:41 AM.

Gail
Re: Saturdiner [Re: GBC] #1037753
10/24/15 10:34 AM
10/24/15 10:34 AM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Hi Gail wave

Joe,

Artie Chokes lol

Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037762
10/24/15 11:57 AM
10/24/15 11:57 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Super Saturday ya'll puppy

Hubby beat me up (he always does). He enjoys the quiet before the day starts. I enjoy the quiet in the bed. lol

Then we geared up the 4-legged monkeys and went up and down and round and round. Now back and tired and letting dogs cool so we can feed them.

The 2-legged boys are playing Wii, and I'm going to sit and surf and sit for a sec. wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1037764
10/24/15 12:08 PM
10/24/15 12:08 PM
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Good morning SQF, Gail, Connie, Gerry, Haroula, Ana, and Joe! Happy Saturday to one and all. I'm off to start work on weekend chores and projects. They keep me busy while I enjoy my whale music. So I'm off to garden ... have a wonderful day everyone!

wave

L4L hearts

Dan
To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Re: Saturdiner [Re: soot] #1037775
10/24/15 01:55 PM
10/24/15 01:55 PM
Southern California
Darlene Offline
Adept Boomer
Darlene  Offline
Adept Boomer

Southern California
wave Howdy ho, sweet Joe! Thanks for the openers and hope your rain fall lets up. Happy Saturdiner!

Good morning, sweet 'Boomies!

Alrighty, off to see what's afoot!

Woohoo and booyah! smile Have an easy peasy day!
Re: Saturdiner [Re: Darlene] #1037776
10/24/15 02:01 PM
10/24/15 02:01 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
soot and looney it must be nicer there than it is here. We are having an overcast and light rain type of day. slapforehead

Re: Saturdiner [Re: Space Quest Fan] #1037813
10/24/15 11:16 PM
10/24/15 11:16 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good night Boomers. sleep

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 277 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users