GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Thump Day #1038405
10/28/15 10:20 PM
10/28/15 10:20 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics.
-BILL VAUGHAN-

````````````````````````````````````

HUSBAND: When I get mad at you, you never fight back.How do you control your anger?

WIFE : I clean the toilet....

HUSBAND:How does that help ?

WIFE : I use your toothbrush.

```````````````````````

Joe passed away. His will provided $30,000 for an elaborate funeral.

As the last guests departed the affair, his wife, Helen, turned to her oldest friend.

"Well, I'm sure Joe would be pleased," she said.

"I'm sure you're right," replied Jody, who lowered her voice and leaned in close.

"How much did this really cost?"

"All of it," said Helen. "Thirty thousand."

"No!" Jody exclaimed. "I mean, it was very nice, but $30,000?"

Helen answered. "The funeral was $6,500. I donated $500 to the church. The wake, food and drinks were another $500. The rest went for the memorial stone."

Jody computed quickly. "$22,500 for a memorial stone? My God, how big is it?!"

"Two and a half carats."

`````````````````````

A woman named Jill stood up at her church's Testimony Meeting one Sunday morning, took the microphone from one of the church ushers, and bared her soul to the enrapt congregation:

"I want to tell you about the awful accident that my husband, Jim, has suffered this past month. He was riding his Harley, lost control, ran off the highway and hit a tree. He was rushed to the hospital, and could have died, but thank the Lord, all he suffered was a broken scrotum."

The congregation gasped in horror. The men in the congregation were obviously uneasy and writhed in their seats.

"Jim has been in terrible pain all month since the accident. He has trouble breathing. He has trouble swallowing his food. He can hardly lift anything, he's in so much pain, and he has missed work because of it. He can't lift our children up to hold them and give them the personal love that they need. Worst of all, we can no longer cuddle and have intimate relations. He is in constant pain, a pain so terrible that our love life has all but slipped away into oblivion. I would like to ask you all in the congregation to pray for Jim, and pray for us, that his broken scrotum will soon heal and be as good as new.

A dull murmur erupted within the congregation as the full impact of this terrible accident sank in, and the men in the congregation were visibly shaken up with the thought that, "There but for the grace of God go I."

Then, as the murmuring settled down, a lone figure stood up in midst of the congregation, worked his way up to the pulpit, obviously in pain, adjusted the microphone to his liking, then leaned over and said to the congregation: "My name is Jim, and I have only one word for my wife, Jill. That word is: sternum."

````````````````````````

A fifteen year-old boy came home with a new Chevrolet Avalanche and his parents began to yell and scream, "Where did you get that truck???!!!" He calmly told them, "I bought it today."

"With what money?" demanded his parents. They knew what a Chevrolet Avalanche costs."

"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars." So the parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell a truck like that for fifteen dollars?" they said.

"It was the lady up the street," said the boy. I don't know her name-they just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Chevrolet Avalanche for fifteen dollars."

"Oh my Goodness!," moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on." So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady lived and found her out in the yard calmly planting petunias! He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a new Chevrolet Avalanche for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.

"Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband. I thought he was on a a coffee break, but learned from a friend he had ran off to Hawaii with his mistress and really doesn't intend to come back. He claimed he was stranded and asked me to sell his new Chevrolet Avalanche and send him the money. So I did."

``````````````````````

A husband and wife came for counselling after 25 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into an angry tirade listing each and every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married.

She went on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unloveable, a long list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their quarter century of marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist stood up, walked around his desk and, asking the wife to stand, embraced her and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

The woman shut up and, in a daze, quietly sat down;. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least seven times a week. Do you think you can do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, Doc, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on the other days I play golf."

``````````````````````

A couple has a dog that snores. Annoyed because she can't sleep, the wife goes to the vet to see if he can help. The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon around the dog's testicles and he will stop snoring.

'Yeah right!" she says.

A few minutes after going to bed, the dog begins snoring, as usual. The wife tosses and turns, unable to sleep. Muttering to herself, she goes to the closet and grabs a piece of red ribbon and ties it carefully around the dog's testicles. Sure enough, the dog stops snoring! The woman is amazed!

Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out drinking with his buddies. He climbs into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly.

The woman thinks maybe the ribbon might work on him. So she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece of blue ribbon and ties it around her husband's testicles. Amazingly, it also works on him! The woman sleeps soundly.

The husband wakes from his drunken stupor and stumbles into the bathroom. As he stands in front of the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon attached to his privates. He is very confused and as he walks back into the bedroom he sees the red ribbon attached to his dog's testicles.

He shakes his head and looks at the dog and whispers, "I don't know where we were, or, what we did, but, by God, we took first and second place.

``````````````````````

Eddie was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really pissed. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE".

The next morning Eddie got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a small box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral services for Eddie have been scheduled for Friday.

`````````````````````````````

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

It's another fine day here in God's country. rotfl

It's not really God's country here. Maybe other parts of this state are God's country, but not here. wink

I suppose if I could pick any place in the world to live, it would be Margaritaville. woot

I know what you're gonna say. You're going to tell me the grass always looks greener on the other side. rolleyes

I find that it always looks greener through the bottom of a shot glass. snicker

I used to use rose colored glasses to look at the world, but I need a new prescription. slapforehead

I'll have to remember that on my next eye exam. eek

Have a happy day everyone.

joe

Last edited by gymcandy1; 10/28/15 10:21 PM.

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038410
10/28/15 10:58 PM
10/28/15 10:58 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
lol Joe! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Thursday everyone! hearts

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038431
10/29/15 04:46 AM
10/29/15 04:46 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Good Morning Joe, Ana and all. wave Coffee and tea are ready. A raining day here. witch Wishing you all a Happy Day! pumpkin wave

Gerry
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038443
10/29/15 05:15 AM
10/29/15 05:15 AM
Massachusetts
Midge Offline
Graduate Boomer
Midge  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good morning all. I'm waiting for Rob to take me to the dermatologist to begin my procedure to get rid of the skin cancer. It's really pouring out there. I'm glad I won't be driving in it. Later I'll go to the plastic surgeon to repair the damage. I'm glad it'll be over and done with soon. Have a good day everyone.

Midgie hearts pumpkin

Just do it.
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038445
10/29/15 05:49 AM
10/29/15 05:49 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Good Morning Midgie. wave Good luck today! You are in my thought and prayers. Take care. catrub

Gerry
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038446
10/29/15 06:12 AM
10/29/15 06:12 AM
Massachusetts
Midge Offline
Graduate Boomer
Midge  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Thank you Gerry. hearts

Just do it.
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038450
10/29/15 06:52 AM
10/29/15 06:52 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone. Midge, Prayers and Hugs on the way. hearts Joe, congrats on the finds yesterday. pumpkin To all here and all who drop by later, have a Super Thump Day. Danish, Bacon Sandwiches, and French Toast in the NC. witch

Connie
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038461
10/29/15 07:51 AM
10/29/15 07:51 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers ghost

Joe, bloom where you're planted. Have a good one.

Ana, enjoy whatever the day brings.

Gerry, coffee sounds great!

Midgie, hugs! Praying for you today! hearts

Connie, a great day wished for you today!

Rainy day here. Neighbor coming for coffee this morning then a nice gaming afternoon. witch

Gail
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038496
10/29/15 11:44 AM
10/29/15 11:44 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Thumping Good Thursday ya'll puppy

Doggies and I bopped out for our walk first thing. It was nice and cool and I am now officially tired. But hey, Keoki got his walk so the rest of the day is gravy.

Midgy, hugs!

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038498
10/29/15 11:45 AM
10/29/15 11:45 AM
northern Wisconsin
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer
auntiegram  Offline
Adept Boomer

northern Wisconsin
Midge I'm sending my prayers!! May He guide the surgeon's hands so that they may get it all! HUGS!!!!

Joe great finds!!! Congrats! Thanks for the chuckles and have a lovely day!

Ana hope that all went well with setting up daughters new home! Have a lovely day!

Gerry thanks for the hot coffee on a cold rainy day! Have a lovely day!

Connie thanks for the danish and have a lovely day!

Gail enjoy coffee with you neighbor and Happy Gaming!! Have a lovely day!

wave
Nan

Re: Thump Day [Re: auntiegram] #1038500
10/29/15 11:58 AM
10/29/15 11:58 AM
Southern California
Darlene Offline
Adept Boomer
Darlene  Offline
Adept Boomer

Southern California
wave Howdy ho, sweet Joe! Thanks for the openers and have a wonderfully happy Thump Day!

hearts Midgie, big hugs and prayers going up for you today, sweetie!

Good morning, sweet 'Boomies!

Ready to start my weekend! Off to see what's afoot!

Woohoo and booyah! smile Have an easy peasy day!
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038504
10/29/15 12:38 PM
10/29/15 12:38 PM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Midge, my prayers for you. hearts
Hi all. wave

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Thump Day [Re: Haroula] #1038537
10/29/15 04:19 PM
10/29/15 04:19 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Thinking of you Midgie. hearts

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Thump Day [Re: Space Quest Fan] #1038606
10/29/15 10:17 PM
10/29/15 10:17 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good night Boomers, sleep

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Thump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1038617
10/29/15 11:11 PM
10/29/15 11:11 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Sweet dreams...

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 222 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users