GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
TGIF #1038618
10/29/15 11:13 PM
10/29/15 11:13 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two! Does that sound right? That means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.
-JERRY SEINFELD

``````````````````````

A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia. The doctor gave him a thorough examination, found absolutely nothing physically wrong with him, and then told him, "Listen, if you ever expect to cure your insomnia, you just have to stop taking your trouble to bed with you."

"You're right doctor," said the man, "but I can't. She refuses to sleep alone."

``````````````````````

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf - always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.

I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

Moral to this story : Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is the husband.

```````````````````````

Luke's wife bought a new line of expensive cosmetics guaranteed to make her look years younger. After a lengthy sitting before the mirror applying the "miracle" products she asked, "Darling, honestly what age would you say I am?"

Looking over her carefully, Luke replied, "Judging from your skin, twenty; your hair, eighteen; and your figure, twenty-five."

"Oh, you flatterer!" she gushed.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Luke interrupted. "I haven't added them up yet."

```````````````````````

Prior to our wedding, David and I met with the minister to discuss our marriage ceremony and various traditions, such as lighting the unity candle from two individual candles. Couples usually blow out the two candles as a sign of becoming one. Our minister said that many people were now leaving their individual candles lit to signify independence and personal freedom. He asked if we wanted to extinguish our candles or leave them burning.

After thinking about it, David replied, "How about if we leave mine lit and blow out hers?"

`````````````````````````

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death.

``````````````````````

Marge was in bed with a man (not her husband). All of a sudden, they heard a noise downstairs. "Oh, my God, your husband is home! What am I going to do?"

"Just stay in bed with me. He's probably so drunk, he ain't gonna notice you here with me." The fear of getting caught trying to escape was more powerful than the thought of getting caught in bed with Marge, so he trusted her advice. Sure enough, Marge's husband came crawling into bed and as he pulled the covers over him, he pulled the blankets, exposing six feet.

"Honey!" he yelled. "What the hell is going on? I see six feet at the end of the bed!"

"Dear, you're so drunk, you can't count. If you don't believe me, count them again."

The husband got out of bed, and counted. "One, two, three, four... By golly, she's right!"

``````````````````````````````

A man and his wife were working in their garden 1 day and the man looks over at his wife and says "Your butt is getting really big, I mean really big. I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue."

With that, he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measured the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife's bottom.

"Yes, I was right, your butt is 2" wider than the barbecue!!!"

The woman chose to ignore her husband

Later that night in bed, the husband is feeling a little frisky. He makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off, "What's wrong?" he asks.

She answers: " Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie ?"

A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls.

They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

"This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year. " The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's rib, said, "That's once a day.You could REALLY learn something from this one."

The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow every time."

``````````````````````````````

My wife asked me to buy ORGANIC vegetables from the market. I went and looked around and couldn't find any.

So I grabbed an old, tired looking employee and said, "These vegetables are for my wife. Have they been sprayed with any poisonous chemicals?"

"The produce guy looked at me and said, "No. You'll have to do that yourself."

A young woman was preparing for her wedding. She asked her mother to go out and buy a nice long black negligee and carefully place it in her suitcase so it would not wrinkle. Well, Mom forgot until the last minute. So she dashed out and could only find a short pink nightie. She bought it and threw it into the suitcase.

After the wedding the bride and groom enter their hotel room. The groom was a little self-conscious so he asked his new bride to change in the bathroom and promise not to peek while he got ready for bed.

While she was in the bathroom, the bride opened her suitcase and saw the negligee her mother had thrown in there. She exclaimed, "Oh no! It's short, pink, and wrinkled!"

Then her groom cried out, "I told you not to peek!"

````````````````````````

A married fellow gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closet floor. "MIKE HOW COULD YOU?" says the husband. "Susan's having a heart attack, and all you can do is run around the house naked scaring the kids?"

`````````````````````````````

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

It's a nuther Tequila sunrise. yay

Well thank God it's Friday then eh? cool

Sadly though, my Friday is all work and no play......makes Friday a dull day. razz

It's all good though. I spoke with a SSA rep yesterday, and I'm all set to start drawing SSI in two months, and go half time at work. penguin

I hope Baby and Pepper don't regret me being semi-retired.

Having me around the house so much might drive them crazy.

You know how women are.

Funny....I always feel like I'm chasing my tail.

joe

Last edited by gymcandy1; 10/29/15 11:23 PM.

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038619
10/29/15 11:19 PM
10/29/15 11:19 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
WooHoo Joe! It's great to be able to countdown your work days and know you'll have some more free time coming. Baby will love it!

Have a happy day all!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038636
10/30/15 02:00 AM
10/30/15 02:00 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Good morning,have all a nice day.
Midgie hugs. hearts

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038648
10/30/15 05:37 AM
10/30/15 05:37 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
fall turkey Good Morning Joe, Ana, Haroula and everyone. That is great news Joe. You're going to love being even
half-retired! Ana and Haroula enjoy your day. Coffee and tea are ready. A lovely sunny day wished for everyone. turkey fall

Gerry
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038651
10/30/15 05:41 AM
10/30/15 05:41 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers fall

Joe, yay for you!

Ana, enjoy the day!

Haroula, happy day wishes.

Gerry, thanks for the coffee.

A walk with Nina this morning then go along with whatever the day brings. Wishing everyone a good one! Jackpumpkin

Last edited by GBC; 10/30/15 05:42 AM.

Gail
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038654
10/30/15 05:48 AM
10/30/15 05:48 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Morning GBC. Sounds like a great way to start your day. I love to walk in the early morning too. Enjoy! yes wave

Gerry
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038661
10/30/15 06:30 AM
10/30/15 06:30 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone. To all here and all who stop in later, have a Great TGIF. It's Hot, Hot, Hot here. The weatherman is talking 90. I'm going to a Halloween Party tonight as a witch. Midge, Hugs and Positive vibes. Joe, enjoy your Semi Retirement. Danish, Pumpkin Pancakes, and Bacon Sandwiches in the NC. Jackpumpkin

Connie
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038693
10/30/15 10:45 AM
10/30/15 10:45 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Fantastic Friday ya'll puppy

Today is going to be a quiet and still day here, at least until the boys get here wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: TGIF [Re: looney4labs] #1038716
10/30/15 12:28 PM
10/30/15 12:28 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Welcome to the weekend Boomers. happydance

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: TGIF [Re: Space Quest Fan] #1038718
10/30/15 12:48 PM
10/30/15 12:48 PM
Southern California
Darlene Offline
Adept Boomer
Darlene  Offline
Adept Boomer

Southern California
wave Howdy ho, sweet Joe! Thanks for the openers and woohoo and booyah on your semi-retirement! Have a terrific TGIF!

hearts Midgie, big hugs and positive thoughts continue.

Good morning, sweet 'Boomies! Welcome to the weekend!

Alrighty, off to see what's afoot!

Woohoo and booyah! smile Have an easy peasy day!
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038794
10/30/15 07:21 PM
10/30/15 07:21 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
Joe, where's Sambo

Austin's flooded again and we in Blue Branch are also and of course my loooong driveway is flooded Out. Sheriff called and gave instructions about staying home and if on the road -turn around don't drown. And I quaking in bed all covered and putting a hex on all that thunder and lightening. More of the same tomorrow and my yard very flooded already. Kits are grumpy because they couldn't go out and play after breakfast. Electricity out for 4 hours..........And a man called and said he just saw 2 police cars float by. Wow!!!! I'll help the humane society because they're going to be real busy.

I wish I were a cat and belonged to me ~ My Aunt Helen Mary Rose
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038805
10/30/15 08:30 PM
10/30/15 08:30 PM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Stay safe Yankee!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038811
10/30/15 09:03 PM
10/30/15 09:03 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
Yeah, will do -thanks Ana. It's terrible -bridges and roads are flooded, gone, sunk and the airport is down and parts of I-35 are closed and more tomorrow. I'll put more food out for the opossums tonight -they live under my house but that must be flooded -they can stay inside tonight if they want.

I wish I were a cat and belonged to me ~ My Aunt Helen Mary Rose
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038821
10/30/15 11:01 PM
10/30/15 11:01 PM
Massachusetts
Midge Offline
Graduate Boomer
Midge  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Thank you Darlene, Space, and all who come in the diner today.
Well I had the surgery I was dreading it but it wasn't too bad. Dr Finn had to go back and take another spec. The Doctor didn't get it all the first time. I was so hoping that he got it all this time but he got a clear sample. But he had to dig a little harder. I'm really glad he got it all. Now fast forward to the plastic surgeon Because the of the samples he got from the Dermatologist he could't do the easiest surgery so he took a sample of my ear and put it on my nose. I'm really hoping the sample stuck. He said sometime it does't adhere to my nose, I'm really hoping that it attaches, Other wise I'll have to make another trip to Dr Muenster. I guess I'll just go to bed now.

Midgie hearts

Just do it.
Re: TGIF [Re: Midge] #1038824
10/30/15 11:14 PM
10/30/15 11:14 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
I hope everything works out for you Midgie. hearts

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: TGIF [Re: gymcandy1] #1038826
10/30/15 11:27 PM
10/30/15 11:27 PM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Midgie, So glad it's behind you! You were in my thoughts. hearts Positive thoughts for a good healing. {{{HUGS}}}

Yankee, you have such a kind heart. We need more like you in this world.

SpaceQ, any weekend plans?

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Orion, BrownEyedTigre, Winfrey), 413 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users