GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie #1049341
01/10/16 08:52 PM
01/10/16 08:52 PM
gameho Offline OP
Settled Boomer
gameho  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

I am trying to develop the photos in the bathroom, but I can't remove the photo from the last tray. There is a hand icon for every step except the last tray. Could this be a bug? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

I finally got them. It wasn't easy, though. I had to try over and over and keep clicking and clicking.

Last edited by gameho; 01/10/16 09:16 PM.
Re: A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie [Re: gameho] #1049344
01/10/16 09:17 PM
01/10/16 09:17 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Maybe - because I translated an Italian wt and got this. Maybe a replay might work.

Click to reveal..
Go back to your house and go into the living room. Wait and answer the phone just this ring and, once finished the dialogue, exits and entrances to the bathroom. Press the switch next to the door and use the photos with the device on the table. I recommend you save at this point or you may lose photos, forcing then having to redo. To develop the three pictures you have to do is select one of the sheets on the left, press on the device and you will see that the photo will be automatically put in the tank with the liquid; wait until the picture becomes clearer and click that to develop it again. Repeat step for the other two photos, and when you're done, go back into the living room to answer the phone by selecting the first sentence. After the dialogue back to the building RSHA and show photos to Muller.

Re: A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie [Re: gameho] #1049349
01/10/16 11:24 PM
01/10/16 11:24 PM
gameho Offline OP
Settled Boomer
gameho  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Thanks! I really appreciate the effort you put into this. Again, as soon as I post, I seem to figure it out. I'm so sorry. You guys are great! BTW, I had to develop another set of photos later....AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users