GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#105204 - 07/13/02 06:58 PM Nancy Drew-Message in a Haunted Mansion-Breifcase
lindsaygirl Offline
Junior Boomer

Hey again. OK, I finished looking through the files on the computer and the walk-through says to go open his breifcase. I go over to the breifcase but I have no idea how to open it! I have the combination but is there any speial way to put in the numbers or where to put the numbers? Can someone please give me a step=by-step thing on opening the breifcase? Please help!

Thanks,

-Lindsay

#105205 - 07/13/02 07:11 PM Re: Nancy Drew-Message in a Haunted Mansion-Breifcase
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
If you already have the numbers, Lindsay, here's a quote from Witchen's walkthrough on how to use them:

"The left side takes the first four numbers. The right side takes the second set of four numbers. Use the middle, grayish, area of the lock to establish the correct codes."

I had trouble with this for a while because I wasn't putting the numbers in the right place! blush

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (connie, aretha, michele rose, kjos, PolloDiablo, wJake, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users