GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1054177 - Today at 01:37 PM Agatha Christie ABC--Ending Question--SPOILER ALERT!!!
KatieB Online   content
Shy Boomer

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Hi, I just finished the new Agatha Christie game. While parts of it were a tad slow, I thought it a decent adaptation of a Christie novel. I was properly engaged to play to the end.

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]For those of you who have finished, did anyone load the gun with real bullets? If so, what was the outcome?

Edited by Marian (Today at 01:42 PM)
Edit Reason: added spoiler tags

#1054178 - Today at 01:43 PM Re: Agatha Christie ABC--Ending Question--SPOILER ALERT!!! [Re: KatieB]
Marian Online   content
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Hi Katie, I added spoiler tags to your post so that folks who don't want to know anything about the plot won't inadvertently see your end-question text. wave

#1054209 - Today at 03:52 PM Re: Agatha Christie ABC--Ending Question--SPOILER ALERT!!! [Re: KatieB]
Space Quest Fan Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Upper Arlington, Ohio
I'm glad you enjoyed the game KatieB. I think I will give it a look. thanks

#1054211 - Today at 03:55 PM Re: Agatha Christie ABC--Ending Question--SPOILER ALERT!!! [Re: KatieB]
KatieB Online   content
Shy Boomer

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Thank you Marian! I knew there had to be a better way to handle that! :-)

#1054217 - Today at 04:36 PM Re: Agatha Christie ABC--Ending Question--SPOILER ALERT!!! [Re: KatieB]
Marian Online   content
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
You are welcome. I hope you get some replies. wave

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Chief, Sorta Blonde, cailyn, saskee, maryjo, Marian, manxman, judith, CanukDenis, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ccbmp, MUSICKNIGHT44, amalia1985, arj0n, 2bzr
8777 Registered Users