GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: CSI: Miami #105887
11/21/04 01:24 PM
11/21/04 01:24 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Thanks MaG for editing topic smile
I have been to 4 locations.I run the green cursor over every site and cant get anything new to appear.I took everything to the lab and she says theres nothing else to be done.Is there anything on the photo of the boat or the picture thing that looks like a shoe? Found Troys gun compared bullets.Somethings missing but I cant find it...??do I do anything with the cameras at the crime scene??beside take a photo? wow what a stumper..help please If you can smile

Re: CSI: Miami #105889
11/21/04 02:51 PM
11/21/04 02:51 PM
J
josiestar56 Offline
Shy Boomer
josiestar56  Offline
Shy Boomer
J

okay tlc... i have: sunscreen and both prints from it;tea;notepad;assembled scorecard;roy stomach sample;dog blood sample;tank print;red herring;footprint;will;roy dna sample;and i've talked to martin, denise, hugo, and the lawyer. i went back to the beach and there is nothing new for me...if we cant figure it out like this, tell me how to send you my saved game

Re: CSI: Miami #105891
11/23/04 11:14 PM
11/23/04 11:14 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Finally on case 5.Now I am stuck. I have gotten to the wheel puzzle and solved it..I got what was underneath the floor boards...took items to the lab and did the picture putting together puzzle..now I have the cases linked up (in my mind) and no one will talk to me....I only have 1 footprint in the computer do I need 2? Done all the blood tracing that I can (I think) matched all DNA..I am stumped...please help if you can....thanks smile

Re: CSI: Miami #105892
11/24/04 07:46 AM
11/24/04 07:46 AM
Kentucky
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer
Kayc  Offline
Settled Boomer

Kentucky
Hi catsmon, Go back to where you found the things underneath the floor boards and look everywhere in the room again. I just finished this part.
Kay smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 460 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users