GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Egypt...Land of the Pharaoh #106010
07/20/02 04:37 PM
07/20/02 04:37 PM
Tennessee
Urabeth Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Urabeth  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Tennessee
I'm out on the terrace at Ptahemheb's house. I've put the Ivory piece in the empty spot on the Senet board. Now I'm suppose to click on the four chiefs in the proper order. I know which order their suppose to be in but how can I tell which is the right picture on the board to go along with the name? Guess I should have written it down as I got them decoded ah? What must I do now? This looks like another fine mess I've gotten myself into!

Once you know, you cannot, not know.
Re: Egypt...Land of the Pharaoh #106011
07/20/02 04:41 PM
07/20/02 04:41 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Isn't that information on the coded message you've been carrying around? SPOILER
Look at your coded message including the name of the guilty party, it will show you in which order you have to click in order to open the secret drawer "Heri - Pedjet - Ptah - Nefer"

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: Egypt...Land of the Pharaoh #106012
07/20/02 06:42 PM
07/20/02 06:42 PM
Tennessee
Urabeth Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Urabeth  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Tennessee
I'm confussed, daaaaaaa. The words came up...Heri, Pedjet, Ptah and Nefer and the drawer opened. Is that all I'm suppose to do here? Or do I have to click on the tiles in the game? If so I don't know what tiles to click on, even looking at the Parchment with the pictures on it doesn't help me. What am I not understanding here?

Once you know, you cannot, not know.
Re: Egypt...Land of the Pharaoh #106013
07/20/02 06:53 PM
07/20/02 06:53 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Urabeth,

As far as that document and 4 names is concerned - yes that's it BUT the hard part starts - you have to play the game of Senet.

Here an excerpt from the wt of Fugazi and it is not a spoiler at all but cautions :

Click on it in the order mentioned above and a secret compartment will open.
Important! After this the game of Senet will have to be played. As you are not known with the game, you best save the game here!

Now click on the secret compartment and get the map of the temple. Now automatically the game of Senet will start. As the description of the game and it's rules in the booklet is very good, I won't explain it to you again. Just use the booklet. One hint though; read it very carefully, especially about those special fields used in the game. The best advice here is to play the game over and over again till you can beat your opponent. It's not a very difficult game, just needs some lick and expertise. Just do it.

BUT Witchen states :
Note: If you go beyond this point you will have to play the game of Senet. The instructions on game play are on page 12 of the game manual. But if you don't want to play......After Panehesy comes onto the terrace and warns you that you will be playing for your life, just turn and run off the terrace. You will escape and can successfully complete the game.

Good luck!
MaG

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (jboliver), 309 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users