GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish #1061266
03/31/16 10:24 AM
03/31/16 10:24 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

A fire at the local asylum takes on a supernatural life of its own in GrandMA Studios' next Whispered Secrets game! You're called in to investigate and find dark and shady dealings behind the scenes, with the lives of several patients at stake. Who are these so-called 'outcasts,' and why are they really here? Douse the flames on this mystery as you explore hidden-object puzzles and solve mini-games!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“I'm really blown away by this game, the artwork is amazing and the game play is really unique.” - Bram, beta tester

“I own all the previous Whispered Secrets games & have enjoyed them. This offering is the best so far. OUTSTANDING! Objectives & tasks very clear but still offers challenge. Graphics top notch, effects phenomenal!” - Emma, beta tester

Delve into the mysterious backstory in the bonus chapter.
Find hidden marbles in every location to unlock a hidden chapter.
Consult the comprehensive strategy guide.
Achievements, wallpapers, concept art, and more!
Hone your skills with replayable HOPs and mini-games.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2

Re: Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1061271
03/31/16 10:31 AM
03/31/16 10:31 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1061273
03/31/16 10:45 AM
03/31/16 10:45 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
This developer is also the creator of the Reflections of Life games. wave

Re: Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1061274
03/31/16 10:56 AM
03/31/16 10:56 AM
deep south
8dognight Offline
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline
Settled Boomer

deep south
Fires and grubby nineteenth century asylum surrealism are not usually themes and settings that I favor or have much patience with. Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle is, thus far, an exception. The graphics are well done, for example, the close-up of the carriage horse in need of blinkers. I have not finished the demo. I did turn down the sound at the first shriek for help, and I wasn't crazy about the CPR task. Other than those caveats, this game is looking promising. I am trying the demo because the idea of finding lost marbles made me smile.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: 8dognight] #1061277
03/31/16 11:10 AM
03/31/16 11:10 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Looking for marbles appeals to me too, being that I have certainly lost many of mine. grin

Re: Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1061283
03/31/16 11:46 AM
03/31/16 11:46 AM
deep south
8dognight Offline
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline
Settled Boomer

deep south
Exactly. Who doesn't crave a restoration of or increase in marbles? I don't even mind if they are used marbles, formerly belonging to someone else.

I finished the demo. I am holding off buying immediately on basis of excessive swirling smoke and fire effects. They are not necessary 99% of the time in any game and certainly not in this one which is otherwise strong compared to most casuals. The puzzles, so far, are too easy. This is mitigated by graphic interest. I think I'll wait and see. I'll try to wait and see. Really.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1061354
04/01/16 05:40 AM
04/01/16 05:40 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Thanks Marian. I think it looks good. Nice music too.

Gerry
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 222 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users