GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#106240 - 11/23/03 04:36 PM Help with In Memoriam
walt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln U.K.
Need a little help with In Memoriam...I am trying to solve the last part of TERRA Level 3.
I have solved all but AMPHATAB, I have the colour and order of the Pills and am able to get the Bugs to operate the 3 Treadmills....But, No matter what order I get the 3 Numbers the door will not open......I did get a hint that the Numbers are 658 but they don't do anything.
Any help would be appreciated....either here or by Email.
No pun intended but wonder if I have a Bug at this point.... think
" Walt " 18 hours of play so far and still love it.
mad

#106241 - 11/23/03 06:25 PM Re: Help with In Memoriam
kwbridge Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Philly
Hi Walt,

Sounds like you are doing the puzzle correctly. I've heard that occasionally the a puzzle needs to be 'reset'. Have you tried exiting the puzzle by clicking on the name of it at the bottom and then going back in and starting the puzzle from scratch? I have not, however, heard of a specific 'bug' in this puzzle.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Amphatab is as far as I have gotten - been taking a little break and playing BS3.

Kim

#106242 - 11/24/03 08:26 AM Re: Help with In Memoriam
walt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln U.K.
Hi Kim
Yep restarting the puzzle did the trick and also it depends on which of each set of 2 colours you start with.....if one set is Blue and Yellow (Which one set is) then you have to try and reverse the order of them...although using it as above for all treadmills and nothing happens then you use the same colours but in reverse order for each wheel.
Starting AER Level 4 with ISY, counting the "Xs" in the whirly screen there appears to be 9 puzzles on this level.
" Walt "
slapforehead

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (Homer6, BobH, Lex, safc, gymcandy1, 1 invisible), 47 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ringo88mph, Amberdrop, binnykinz, scarend, JALind
8525 Registered Users