GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#106266 - 12/02/04 09:17 PM Re: Remedy
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You're safe Chief....you don't need to play the piano. There is one "musical" puzzle but it's fairly easy (only 4 buttons).

Ana wave

#106267 - 12/02/04 09:28 PM Re: Remedy
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Ana, thats good news, but right now I don't feel like playing: someone has hit me on the head. woozy cry wave

Chief.

#106270 - 12/03/04 07:31 PM Re: Remedy
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
OK, I used my key from the pulpit on the purple doors, have searched the priests dressing area etc, and looked at some pictures of the old church, somewhere picked up a small key but don't remember seeing it or doing it but it is in my inventory, also went into that other purple door and searched, have been up to the balcony and searched, guess there is nothing else to find in the church, cannot unlock that door out by the entrance door. Guess I will leave. Where do I look to find Gustav's office/basement?
Love, Betty Lou

#106271 - 12/03/04 07:31 PM Re: Remedy
Carole Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Houston, Texas, USA
Are you all being literal or just funny? I am pretty far along-have ladder,rose,cleaning product, etc., but will stop if someone is going to hit me on the head. I have been fighting flu-like symptoms and a terrible headache all week and would like to avoid any more discomfort. So if a head injury is in my future, I would appreciate a "heads up".
Thanks, Carole

#106272 - 12/03/04 07:51 PM Re: Remedy
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Carole, near the end of the game, you will get hit on the head. But it's not that bad.

Betty Lou, did you see the cleaning can in the chandelier?

And the basement door at Gustav is the one on the right as you arrive from the map.

Hope it's OK.

Chief.

#106273 - 12/04/04 10:06 AM Re: Remedy
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Being funny? Who us? rotfl Take a good look at my avatar and tell me I'm not funny! laugh I have found Gustav's "grip" been to the basement, bathroom, clothes line in the back yard and been to Vivetech found key, opened office took pestle, have missed a "chandelier with cleaning product in it" have to go back and look, would that have been in the church, at Gustav's in the basement or at Vivetech somewhere? Have not looked at any chandeliers yet, need to do some more searching. I like this game because it is not too difficult for me and I only check the (partial) walkthrough after I have 'done' an area and feel I have missed something, like now.......ho, ho, ho
Love, Betty Lou rolleyes

#106275 - 12/04/04 10:18 AM Re: Remedy
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Thanks LenG, just after I posted I went back to the grip, then the church and found it but need to use something on it and I don't know what, am I supposed to get it? or knock it down or something? and what can I use? don't see any sticks around or a ladder to stand on.......
Love, Betty Lou
P.S. me, funny? and here I am always trying so hard to BE Funny! Do I miss the 'mark' or am I just a silly-old-lady-who-looks-like-a-cat-wearing-a-big-fancy-hat-and-glasses? laugh lol rotfl

#106276 - 12/04/04 10:31 AM Re: Remedy
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Betty Lou....have you seen any collection baskets in the church? Did you use a ladder anywhere in the game?

Ana wave

#106277 - 12/04/04 10:40 AM Re: Remedy
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Ah, yes, saw collection baskets, used ladder in 'grip' basement, did not realize I could pick it up and take it with me, mmmmm, now need to find something to prop open that darned door! mmmmm, thinking is so hard this morning rotfl but will give it a try and have to leave to go to my church soon, I am one of Santa's helpers for the family/kids Christmas craft day and lunch. Gonna forego one of my usual hats and wear those antlers that I grow once a year, the one with the long blond wig attached....."gonna have a good time" with the kids and their parents today, will need a nap when I get home after lunch.
Love,Betty Lou

#106279 - 12/04/04 10:54 AM Re: Remedy
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

mmm, that would be OK, just need to have hubby take one of me with his digital then figure out where to post it - TheDerman's GB album is gone now.....and cannot remember where or how to post on our 'other' GB album.....I should also get busy and post pictures of me in my various hats, will add this to my list of things to do... laugh
Love, Betty Lou
P.S. Any ideas what I can use to prop open that silly door? or how do I make the magnet stronger to hold it open for me?

#106280 - 12/04/04 11:13 AM Re: Remedy
LenG Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Haifa; ISRAEL
Quote:
P.S. Any ideas what I can use to prop open that silly door? or how do I make the magnet stronger to hold it open for me?
There's a cupboard in Gustav's office (quite likely you've GOT the (rather rare) item already in your inventory ?!?

#106281 - 12/04/04 11:34 AM Re: Remedy
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Betty Lou, I see by your earlier post you have the item you need to prop the door. There is a hotspot on the bottom of the door that is a bit tricky to see....Have fun!

Ana wave

#106282 - 12/04/04 06:58 PM Re: Remedy
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Oops! Yes I do have that cup, now do I slap my forehead? Yes! slapforehead Thanks much thanks
Love, Betty Lou

#106284 - 12/04/04 08:04 PM Re: Remedy
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Len...when you take the pestle isn't it inside a mortar? Looks like a cup... duh

Ana wave

#106285 - 12/04/04 08:11 PM Re: Remedy
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Turns out I do not have any cup in my inventory. I have the pestle but have not been able to pick up the mortar. Have seen more than one coffee cup in the offices at Vivetech but cannot pick any of them up either. Just where do I get this "cup" that I can use as a doorstop? Scratching my head over this one.
Love, Betty Lou think

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Draclvr, k28d13j11, family, dianne, kjos, Gimme, BobH, moses123, Laurette, Marian), 97 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users