GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#106419 - 12/02/04 10:25 AM Re: Return to Mysterious island Help! how i get rid of the monkeys?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Finalmakerr,

I change your pictures to links - they are too big and scrolling the page.

The turtle eggs on the first picture is to be taken only once. You will not find another time. You have do dig through the mound the first time.

The bird nests on the cliff will not have another one. The other birds nest is inside the Granite House. It is on the left of the entrance when you are looking out to the sky of the beach area.

As I and Sue said before it might be best to go back to a saved game. It will help you know where and how to use the different materials.

#106420 - 12/02/04 10:50 AM Re: Return to Mysterious island Help! how i get rid of the monkeys?
FinaLMakeRr Offline
Shy Boomer

WEll u dont belive it!!!

I found something really rare!

Edited by looney4labs (05/23/07 09:32 AM)
Edit Reason: remove broken link

#106421 - 12/02/04 10:57 AM Re: Return to Mysterious island Help! how i get rid of the monkeys?
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
I'm glad you found a nest but does it have an egg in it?
Please do not send such large pictures, you can make them into a url.

Sue

#106422 - 12/02/04 02:44 PM Re: Return to Mysterious island Help! how i get rid of the monkeys?
FinaLMakeRr Offline
Shy Boomer

ok sry, and yes i got 2 eggs in this, well if u go for scores u must go there too P:

Well i am pretty sure no one alone can just finish this game without help

#106424 - 12/13/04 07:38 PM Re: Return to Mysterious island Help! how i get rid of the monkeys?
ingse Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: denmark
I´m having the same problem with the monkey - and I can`t get it to take any gifts. No cake, no alchohol, eggs and fruit! Am I doing something wrong?

#106425 - 12/13/04 07:47 PM Re: Return to Mysterious island Help! how i get rid of the monkeys?
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Ingse...are you saying you made the cake and he won't take it? Did you bake the cake? Do you still have the snake?

Ana wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (Homer6, flotsam), 79 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users