GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Broken Sword 2 #106605
05/30/05 03:38 PM
05/30/05 03:38 PM
La Puente, CA USA
bj Offline OP
Settled Boomer
bj  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

La Puente, CA USA
I know it is a stretch finding a saved game for anything this old but I am stuck at the pyramid towards the end of the game where Nicole needs to pick up the torch. Can't get a pick-up hand. All I get is her saying she does not know why she would need a torch. I have played it over five or six times with all kind of sequences. Nothing works. I had the same trouble twice in the game but managed to get the others to work. Nothing this time. If anyone has a clue as to how to make this thing work or a saved game after the torch or after saving George I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Bob

Re: Broken Sword 2 #106606
05/30/05 03:43 PM
05/30/05 03:43 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Bob,

There's saved games here for BS1 and BS2.
Hopefully, one will fit your needs.

Re: Broken Sword 2 #106607
05/30/05 03:48 PM
05/30/05 03:48 PM
Oregon
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer
Rice burner  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oregon
Hi bj,
Did you talk to the guard at the front of the pyramid first? After doing that you should be able to pick up the torch. I have several saves from this game but they are not labeled. If you need one I can reinstall the game and see if I can get one for you.
Kay

Its one of those doors that needs a thingy thing.
Re: Broken Sword 2 #106608
05/30/05 04:26 PM
05/30/05 04:26 PM
La Puente, CA USA
bj Offline OP
Settled Boomer
bj  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

La Puente, CA USA
MaG- Thanks a bunch. I am thoroughly tired of playing with guards, generators, ropes and little people. My stress level has reduced dramatically.

Kay- I talked to everybody and was at the point of talking to myself. Thanks. This happened once in the ArtGallery when the owner refused to talk to me and when the deputy did not want to lead Pearl on a tour. Would not admit that he knew anything about the whole thing. Finally after a long time and a lot of wandering around doing nothing he relented. I don't remember what happened with the gallery owner any more. Seems to be a problem with something in the game. In spite of all that these two games, I thought, were really fun to play. Great dialogue.
Bob

Re: Broken Sword 2 #106609
05/30/05 07:52 PM
05/30/05 07:52 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Hi smile

There is a bug in the game here.

Cheers.

Mad wave

SPOILER

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

THE PYRAMID
Walk left to the guards. It doesn't matter what you tell them.
Pick up the cylinder at the generator. Then use your dagger to cut the fuel line at the generator. Use the cylinder to get some of the
fuel. Then use the cylinder on the fuel cap on the machine to the right.

Look at the engine and then look at the elevator. Pick up the rope and show it to Titipoco and ask him about it.
When he is done, use the rope with the engine. Push the red button and pull the lever.
Ask Titipoco to help you with the lever. Stand on the elevator and ask Titipoco to turn the lever. Going up....
Pick up the green ammunition belt and use the elevator to get down again.

What follows will get you past the bug in this game ....

You have to go and pick up the giant torch in
front of the pyramid right away now. If you try to do anything else first, for example talk to Titipoco, you cannot pick up the torch and you cannot use the elevator again.

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Fogfighter, 1 invisible), 439 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users