GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#106639 - 11/24/03 09:49 AM TG2 Missed Rooms
GeeGee Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Victoria, BC
Somehow I've missed going to a few rooms in this game - i.e. Slashing swords room, Scorpion Room. Is is critical to have done these to complete the game? Thanx in advance. happydance wave

#106640 - 11/24/03 02:33 PM Re: TG2 Missed Rooms
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Hi GeeGee, The room you are talking about is the revolving knife room. That was the only room that I couldn't get back to, because I went up the water elevator first. I went back to a saved game just to see if I missed anything. I didn't, and no way was I going to try that elevator again. I got lucky and made it once. You don't need anything in that room. You can get to all the other rooms.
Kay

#106641 - 11/24/03 07:22 PM Re: TG2 Missed Rooms
GeeGee Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Victoria, BC
Thanks KayC for your help here. happydance What about the Scorpion Room? Do I need to go there? Thanks again in advance. wave

#106642 - 11/25/03 05:03 AM Re: TG2 Missed Rooms
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Hi GeeGee, The Scorpion room is where the trap door in the revolving knife room drops you to, and you have to work your way back out. There isn't anything you need there either.
Kay

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (GBC, LadyCav, OrleansBelle, kjos, curly, Redz, BobH, Robert Gault, Kaki's Sister, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users