GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067400
05/19/16 04:58 PM
05/19/16 04:58 PM
Lincoln, NE
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer
GuybrushThreepwood  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
After you gotten both Kaliyo and Aric Jorgan depending on your reaction to a mission they go on together and fail they may be forgiven no punishment, or both assigned to maintenance as punishment or you can banish Jorgan or you can banish Kaliyo or you can if darkside execute one of them. Jorgan's death is particularly sad if you married him. Kaliyo doesn't even pretend she ever loved you. All the options are viewable on Youtube. I would think banishing Kaliyo would be a bad move, she's the vengeance seeking type. Jorgan is honorable and wouldn't betray you.

Apparently to kill one you have to at start of chapter 12 send the one you want to keep alive on the mission. Then tell the other one to stay put. That sets them up to disobey you and earn your wrath. You can only banish or kill the one who disobeys you. You can of course forgive both or punish both with maintenance duty.

You can also find Gault's reaction to bounty hunter, him mentioning Mako and if your bh is female and romanced Torian you cn ask about him.
If youre a sith warrior and romanced Vettte she will be glad to see you, if you didn't or you're female she may not be happy to see you.

I just found out the letter you get from romanced companion depends on wether you told them to flee or defend Marr's ship. So to see them all you'll have to do KOFE on each class twice and make both choices. Plus two characters who romance Theron and two who romanced Lana but not class companions.

Violanthe has completed jedi consular chapter 1.
Sapphirre has completed imperial agents chapters 1 and 2.
Casami (LS Bounty Hunter) has completed Shadow of Revan and Rise of the Emperor
Straker completed sith warrior chapter 2.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 05/19/16 11:28 PM.

Currently Playing:
Adventure Game: Broken Age
Darkside: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067502
05/20/16 02:04 PM
05/20/16 02:04 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Sounds like lots of choices. Thanks, Guybrush wavegirl

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067567
05/21/16 02:45 AM
05/21/16 02:45 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Hakai'da has completed jedi knight chapter 3.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067604
05/21/16 12:28 PM
05/21/16 12:28 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Grats there thumbsup

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067777
05/22/16 10:41 PM
05/22/16 10:41 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Since I started playing this game its gone through lots of changes. I think the biggest is the way companions function. Before Knights of the Fallen Empire there were only two companions which shared the same skills, Republic ship's droid C2-N2 and Empire ship's droid 2V-R8, had the same skills. They were okay but not great healers. Forty-two other companions had unique skill sets. Each of the 8 player classes had 5 class companions + 1 of the ship's droids. There were two optional companions HK-51 and Treek. Hk-51 was unique in that he had two primary attributes (Aim and Cunning) other other companions and player characters had 1 primary attribute each (Aim or Cunning, or Strength or Wisdom). Knights of the Fallen Empire replaced Aim, Cunning, Strength and Wisdom with Mastery, one attribute for all player classes and all companions. So HK-51 lost his unique attribute system. Treek was unique in that she was Tank/Healer no dps only mode. And she was best at both.

Before Knights each class had 1 healer/dps companion, 1 melee tank/dps, 1 ranged tank/dps, 1 melee dps only, 1 ranged dps + the healer ship's droid. Optional companion HK-51 was dps with two modes. Knights gave all companions the ability to be set to tank or healer, or dps. The default is healer. And the unique skills are gone. Vector still talks about releasing kilik pheromones but doesn't actually do it. Dr. Lokin no longer becomes a raghoul for dps mode. Now all melee companions have the same tank, healing and dps skills. All ranged companions have same tank, healing and dps skills. Comanions are now just different skins since they all do the same things the same way.

Before Knights each companion was better at different gathering and crafting skills. Knights changed it so companions skill at gathering and crafting is determined by their influence level.

Before Knights companion's tanking, healing and damage dealing skills were improved by improving their armor and weapons. Now armor and weapons are purely cosmetic for companions. Pre-Knights companions still have changeable armor pieces so you can change their appearance by changing their armor. This not apply to droids. Droids used to have droid parts in place of armor but changing the droid parts had no effect on appearance. Droid parts no longer exist. Now companion skills increase as your character levels and as you influence increases. The new companions introduced in Kights of the Fallen Empire do not even have armor slots, so you cannot change their appearance that way. You have to have a companion appearance modifier and as yet I haven't seen any for the new companions, though the characters do have a slot for them.

Influence used to be Affection and if companions disapproved of your words or actions your affection could decrees, some times dramatically. Now if a companion is disappointed in you instead of getting negative affection reducing the total your companion just gets a smaller increase in influence than if they approved of your words and deeds.

You class companions, HK-51 and Treek will as you progress through the game want to talk with you, sometimes in cantina or stronghold and sometimes in your starship. So far new companions do not do that. Makes them less interesting. frown

Romanceable companions (so far):

male jedi knight: Kira Carsen
female Jedi knight "Doc"

male jedi consular: Nadia Grell
female jedi consular: Tharan Cedrax (but breaks it off)
female jedi consular: Lieutenant Felix Iresso

male trooper: Elara Dorne
female trooper: Aric Jorgan

male smuggler: Risha
male smuggler: Akaavi Spar
female smuggler Corso Riggs

male sith warrior: Vette
male sith warrior: Jaesa Willsaam (dark side character)
female sith warrior: Malavai Quinn
female sith warrior: Lieutenant Pierce (one night stand)

male sith inquisitor: Ashara Zavros
female sith inquisitor: Andronikos Revel
female sith inquisitor: Talos Drellik (once, thinks you're joking)

male imperial agent: Kaliyo D'jannis
male imperial agent: Ensign Raina Temple
female imperial agent: Vector Hyllus

male bounty hunter: Mako
female bounty hunter: Torian Cadera

all classes, both genders:
Lana Beniko (Shadow of Revan, Knights of Fallen Empire)
Theron Shan (Shadow of Revan, Knights of Fallen Empire)
Koth Vortena (Knights of Fallen Empire)

Characters that can romance more than one companion will be forced to to chose one at some point.

Knights of the Fallen Empire allows for abandoing a romance when you reunite with old companions.

There are many other characters that can be temporarily romanced, no marriages with them.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067803
05/23/16 08:59 AM
05/23/16 08:59 AM
Land of Hamlet
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer
misslilo  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Land of Hamlet
I actually like this new system better. razz
It was a HUGE tedious task to keep companions geared with you.
The cost of gearing up was always 5 doubled, bc of the numbers of comps on each character!

The only thing I miss on Knights - is being able to dress the new companions.

"You can not escape your past, but you can make your future" - Diana Melkumova - @wowdane
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067889
05/23/16 09:00 PM
05/23/16 09:00 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
When I got new armor I used to pass my old armor to a companion with the same attribute. Now I just sell it to merchants.

Sapphirre has completed imperial agent chapter 3.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067930
05/24/16 04:03 AM
05/24/16 04:03 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
My light side sith waarrios Straker just married Vette

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 05/24/16 04:04 AM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1067984
05/24/16 12:19 PM
05/24/16 12:19 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Congrats there wavegirl

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068005
05/24/16 01:49 PM
05/24/16 01:49 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Mandalore's Revenge (June 3rd) will introduce the new planet Darvannis.

There's a new weapon's slot Tuning. Its purely cosmetic. Not every weapon has the slot. If your weapon does you still have to get a Weapon Tuning object. Right now the only one known to exist is Lightning Weapon Tuning from Cartel Plunder Pack. Presumable more will follow. I just noticed my agents who carry bowcasters have a Tuning slot. I do not have the Lighting Tunning. Most items from cartel packs can be sold in the Galactic Trade Network (after the bound to buyer wears off). Lowest price on galactic trade network (on The Harbinger server) is 14,499,999. If I added all my characters credits together I still wouldn't any anything near that.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 05/24/16 02:14 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068009
05/24/16 02:11 PM
05/24/16 02:11 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
New planet joy

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068026
05/24/16 03:22 PM
05/24/16 03:22 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Straker just completed sith warrior chapter 3. Now I have to leave for work.

Humans (Straker) and Twi'lek (Vette) are not genetically compatible. She talks about adopting children. Well, should be plenty of war orphans.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 05/24/16 03:26 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068038
05/24/16 05:19 PM
05/24/16 05:19 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
thumbsup Hope work is fun!

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068077
05/24/16 11:22 PM
05/24/16 11:22 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
I miss companions wanting to chat in private, As you play your class story your 5 class companions and the two optinal ones, HK-51 and Treek, will want to talk to you in private from time to time. If they just say in private then they will talk in cantinas, the fleet, strongholds and your space ship. If they say on ship then they will only chat on the ship. The new companions starting with Nico Okarr that subscribers who subscribed before Knights of the Fallen empire got, only talk during cut scenes. They never ask to talk in private or on your ship. They're like the ship's droids in that regard. So far even the new romanceable companions Lana Beniko, Theron Shan, Koth Vortena don't ask to chat outside of cut scenes.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068122
05/25/16 11:24 AM
05/25/16 11:24 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
I wonder why they changed it?

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068198
05/25/16 08:33 PM
05/25/16 08:33 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Hakai'da (from Japanese for "to destroy"), darkside jedi sentinel has completed Shadow of Revan and Rise of the Empire. He reached level 65 (max level for now, my guess is some future update will make it 70).

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068258
05/26/16 01:28 PM
05/26/16 01:28 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
thumbsup bravo

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068878
05/31/16 01:54 PM
05/31/16 01:54 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Alert: to project your life and citzenship, avoid the plague ridden planet of Tatooine.

I'm working on getting Dr Lokin to influence 10 so he;ll give me his quest which needs the event going to complete.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068880
05/31/16 01:55 PM
05/31/16 01:55 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Poor Tatooine wave luck

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1068970
06/01/16 02:19 AM
06/01/16 02:19 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
On The Shadowland light side smugger got Dr. Lokin to join her alliance.
On The Harbinger dark side jedi knightg rejected Dr. Lokin.

The first time you gain Dr. Lokin you get a 10 point achievement.
The first time you reject Dr. Lokin you get a hidden 50 point achievement.

To reject him you have to do all the same things you do to gain in, except your make the darkside choice to threaten him when you first meet and after you collected all the medical stuff he wants and do the quest you can only do doring raghoul event when asked where he should go instead of pikcing "To Odessen" (which would have him join your alliance_ you choose "To hell" (didn't know they believed in that in this galaxy) and he leaves threatening you if you meet again.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1069036
06/01/16 11:02 AM
06/01/16 11:02 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
For at least another hour, the servers will be offline as chapter 14 early release is implemented. Chapter 16 will apparently end Knights of the Fallen Empire but more undisclosed content is to come.

Star Wars: The Old Rebulic producer Ben Irving says Knights of the Fallen Empire is not only their largest expansion but most successful. Apparently BioWare, AE, LucasArts and Disney are all pleased with its success and supporting its continued expansion.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1069048
06/01/16 12:21 PM
06/01/16 12:21 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
I'm glad they have plans. wavegirl

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1069053
06/01/16 12:42 PM
06/01/16 12:42 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
This update nerfs sage and sorcerer healing and sorcerer aoe damage. There goes my sorcerer healer. Bounty hunter pyrotech attacks have had ranges reduced to make them the short range fighers they were supposed to be. Mercanries with the same skills get the range back as they're supposed to be long range fighters.

First part of Chapte XIV has a bonus to collect mandalorian supplies, if you do it you gain 3 extra skills, one to summon a mandalorian warrior to fight along with your and Torian (former bounty hunter companion, possible husband to female bh), one to fire a missile at walkers and one to launch a emp grenade. Last has a limited use but can be recharged back at the mandalorian base. The missle used for bonus to destroy 3 walkers.

Part two has a bonus to collect data from various terminals.

Part three bonus is to destroy droids or shut down factory lines, I couldn't find the the way to shut down lines and only certain droids couned, but I eventually got the required 10.

After Chapter XIV there is one alert, "The Last of His Kind", which takes you to Alderaan looking for a missing republic senator, a wookie.
What you find is
Click to reveal..
Broonmark, former sith warrior companion. He's insane talz and even picking light side option i was forced to kill him in combat. The wookie senator says I can call on him for support. Presumbably you could go dark side and kill the wookie then Broonmark would join your alliance. The talz are normally republic supporters, Broonmark was always a maverick and he thinks he's the last true talz because he's not peacful.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 06/01/16 03:26 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1069250
06/02/16 02:27 PM
06/02/16 02:27 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Thanks, Guybrush wave

-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic] #1069302
06/03/16 12:02 AM
06/03/16 12:02 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Once upon a time there were 40 class companions (5 for 8 classes) +2 ship droids, for a total of 42 companions. Back then max level was 50. To give level 50 characters something to shot for a new companion HK-51 (Hunter Killer droid #51) was added, obtained through a series of quests, two flash points and a multiple planet scavenger hut. Bringing the totel number of companions to 43. Then they added Treek a companion unlocked through purchase with Cartel Coins. Bringing the total number of companions to 44. Next came an Akk Dog companion available in in the Underworld Alliance Pack, which cost Cartel Coins to purchase. This was only the first of the pack companions. The packs would alternate, one having animal companion, one having droid. As of now there are 4 animal companions: Akk Dog, Nexu (SW version of a tiger), Ginx (sort of a giant frog), K'lorslug Soldier (an insect) and 4 droid companions: Probe Droid, Personal Warbot, QQ7 (armed with 2 blaster pistols), Annilator T4-1D. There are 3 more packs coming in the future, so there could be another animal and another droid companion.

So that's 52 companions. But they're not done. Those of us who were subscribed before Knights of the Fallen Empire came out received an additional free companion, Nico Okaar (53). Those of us who got Nico can summon him before playing Knights or wait and complete an Alert to gain him as part of Knights. Not counting Nick, So far, Knights adds 11 new companions, 12 if you count Darth Marr but he's temporary.
If I've done the math right that's 64 or 65 possible companions total at this point.

Of the 40 original class companions there (if I counted right) 15 are currently recrutitable to your alliance. One, Tanno Vik, former trooper companion will not join you. You can either leave him alone or kill him. 6 class companions join you as a result of completing chapters. Depending on your actions you may later banish or execute one of them. 9 class companions are gained through secondary quests called Alerts. There are actually so far 16 former companions showing up in Knights, but Major Pierce only appears to Empire characters and M1-4X only appears for Republic characters, so its 15 an individual character can gain. So 24 companions are still lost. There are two more chapters so a few more will probably be found yet. But i doubt all 24 will be found this year.

Of the romanceable class companions only 4 are currently returned during Knights: 1 for male agent, 1 for female trooper, 1 for male sith warrior and 1 for female bounty hunter. Of those trooper and agent have the potential to end the romance by executing their spouse (ouch).

So female agent, male trooper, female warrior, male bounty hunter, both jedi knights, both jedi consulars, both sith inquisitors, both smugglers are still missing their potential spouses.

Three new companions are currently romanceble: Lana Beniko, Theron Shan, Koth Vortena. Senya Tirall for story reasons is not currently romancable.

Supposedly a former romanced companion will know if you romance a new companion and react accordingly.

Too many dark side actions will actually cause Koth Vortena to get mad and leave your alliance.
Some of the former class companions can be rejected either by arrest or execution. You can just tell Dr. Lokin to "go to hell". Rejecting a companion gives more achievement points but cost you alliance points.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 06/03/16 12:07 AM.

Currently Playing:
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (manxman, Urban Worrier, Orion), 171 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users