GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Tuesday's #1068788
05/30/16 11:31 PM
05/30/16 11:31 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Teenager with nose ring, baggy clothing and spiked hair to friend: I don’t really like dressing like this, but it keeps my parents from dragging me everywhere they go.

`````````````````````````

These mistakes have been collected from Sundayschool teachers, Catholic school teachers and others

This comes from a Catholic elementary school. Kids were asked questions about the Old and New Testaments.

In the first book of the bible, Guinessis, God got tired of creating the world, so he took the Sabbath off.

Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noah’s wife was called Joan of Ark. Noah built an ark, which the animals come on to in pears.

Lot’s wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.

The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with the unsympathetic Genitals.

Samson was a strong man who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel like Delilah.

Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the Apostles.

Moses led the Hebrews to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread which is bread without any ingredients.

The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten ammendments.

The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.

The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.

Moses died before he ever reached Canada. Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.

The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.

David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought with the Finklesteins, race of people who lived in Biblical times.

Solomon, one of David’s sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.

When Mary heard that she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the Magna Carta.

When the three wise guys from the East side arrived, they found Jesus in the manager.

Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.

St. John the blacksmith dumped water on his head.

Jesus enunciated the Golden Rule, which says to do one to others before they do one to you. He also explained, “a man doth not live by sweat alone.”

It was a miracle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the tombstone off the entrance.

The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.

The epistles were the wives of the apostles.

One of the oppossums was St. Matthew who was also a taximan.

St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached holy acrimony, which is another name for marriage.

Christians have only one spouse. This is called monotony.
``````````````````````````````````

Here are some really funny church bulletins and announcements:
Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.

Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa, will be speaking tonight at Calvary Methodist. Come hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.

The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals. The sermon this morning: “Jesus Walks on the Water.” The sermon tonight: “Searching for Jesus.”

Ladies, don’t forget the rummage sale. It’s a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Don’t forget your husbands.

The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say “Hell” to someone who doesn’t care much about you.

Don’t let worry kill you off – let the Church help.

Miss Charlene Mason sang, “I will not pass this way again,” giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.

Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Jack’s sermons.

The Rector will preach his farewell message after which the choir will sing: “Break Forth Into Joy.”

Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.

A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.

````````````````````````````````

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

It's been a long busy day here. We had storms, and a bunch of rain last night, It was cool and cloudy all morning. Lot's of shoppers came out of the woodwork at Lowe's and kept me running all day. yes

After work, I came home and ate some dinner, Then I got on my laptop and played Bio Shock for a while, and it was quite a shock to my bio believe me. cool

At 8:00 I got up and took my girls out for a walk. When I got back from that, I jumped on my lawn mower and with a hearty HI-OH-SILVER I mowed my yard. Everything inside the fence anyway. woot

Then I showered and came down to Gameboomers and started typing. hamster

Any questions? wink

Well, I just had that one I guess. rolleyes

Have a happy day everyone. thumbsup

joe

Last edited by gymcandy1; 05/30/16 11:41 PM.

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1068799
05/31/16 05:44 AM
05/31/16 05:44 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Good Morning Joe and all. Joe you sound chipper this morning. How's the back? Coffee and tea are ready. Enjoy your day everyone. spring

Gerry
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1068813
05/31/16 07:02 AM
05/31/16 07:02 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning ALL Boomers hamster

Joe, enjoy the day! Sounds like yesterday was pretty busy.

Gerry, coffee sounds great. Have a nice day!

A walk with Nina this morning. Wishing everyone a super Day! lab

Gail
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1068814
05/31/16 07:12 AM
05/31/16 07:12 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone, have a Great Tuesday. Robert has his first therapy session today. Karaoke tonight, Dinner and karaoke Friday night at the VFW, and Robert is taking me to Sarasota for the weekend. Danish, BB Pancakes, and Bacon Sandwiches in the NC. spring

Connie
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1068839
05/31/16 08:57 AM
05/31/16 08:57 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Good morning Joe, Gerry, Gail, Connie and all to follow! hearts

Nice to wake up to a quiet house. As much as I love company and having James stay over, it's nice to have silence again. grin

I have plenty to do today, but still planning it all out. First stop is coffee. laugh

Have a happy day all!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Tuesday's [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1068867
05/31/16 11:50 AM
05/31/16 11:50 AM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Good morning everybody, wave2

I can't believe it is still morning. I took the girls to the park after I had my breakfast and coffee, and then I went to Walmart for groceries. I came back home, put the groceries up and then had a couple of hot dogs. yay

While grocery shopping I bought the Star Wars movie, and I think I may just put it in now and lay down and watch it. bravo

Kinda sleepy now. tired

I hope everyone is having a great day. yes

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1068883
05/31/16 02:07 PM
05/31/16 02:07 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Terrific Tuesday ya'll puppy

I've been up and been busy all morning, but not as busy as daughter who was called out last night to help one of her airmen. She's been up all night and is still at it.

I hit the kitchen moving fast this morning which was a good thing as son got called in to work early. As soon as he left (so my car was free), I headed to the park to get my jalk done. We had a swarm of bees near my car door, so I crawled in the opposite side and wiggled my way to the drivers seat.

Way way too hot out there for the dogs, and truthfully, too hot for me. My face is still red, and I've been home for several hours. But I hit my goal for the day. joy

Then home to clean me up, feed monkeys (Lil Soot declined the honor), clean up the kitchen, feed me, and start dinner.

Finally finally time to sit and surf for a sec wavegirl

Joe, how's your back?

Gerry, what's up for you today?

Gail, how was your walk?

Ana, silence is my favorite sound!

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Tuesday's [Re: looney4labs] #1068902
05/31/16 03:25 PM
05/31/16 03:25 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good afternoon Boomers. wave

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1068907
05/31/16 03:35 PM
05/31/16 03:35 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Afternoon, Space

How has your day been?

edit: The hours have passed. Time for bed and a book. Sweet dreams ya'll sleep

Last edited by looney4labs; 05/31/16 09:23 PM.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Tuesday's [Re: looney4labs] #1068935
05/31/16 09:23 PM
05/31/16 09:23 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
It was tough looney. After a long weekend I was really comfortable not setting my alarm for the morning.

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (copper, 1 invisible), 364 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users