Boston, MA – June 9, 2016 – Phoenix Online Publishing and Digital Bounce House have sent forth a decree to all the lands to announce the release of the hilarious 8-bit adventure, Tick’s Tales: Up All Knight! Be on the look-out and ever vigilant against the mischievous Tick, whose ulterior motives have sent him on a good old-fashioned quest! Colorful retro-graphics meet a modern comedic narrative in this send-up and homage to the classic point-and-click quest adventures. Now available for PC, Mac and Linux on the Phoenix Online Store (store.postudios.com), Steam, the Humble Bundle Store, the App Store and other online retailers for 10% off the regular price of $7.99 for one week.
Neighborhood troublemaker Tick wants nothing more than to be a hero and earn the love of the girl of his dreams, Georgia McGorgeous. The only way is to pass the tests of Strength, Courage, and Wisdom to prove his worth and draw the legendary Sword of Blergh from the stone! But before Tick can win her heart, he will also have to save Georgia and his entire town from the clutches of the evil goblin Bloodclot!
Tick’s Tales is a true homage to the classic adventure games,” said Katie Hallahan, PR Director for Phoenix Online Publishing. “From the art-style to the puzzles and the in-jokes that will get a laugh from everyone who’s ever enjoyed a classic Sierra or LucasArts adventure: This game is made by a fan for the fans and feels like a game straight out that era in all the best ways. And the fact that Bryce made this entire game by himself makes it even more impressive!”
• Thumb your nose at destiny, become the hero you were meant to be, and win the heart of the girl of your dreams!
• Save the town and battle the evil goblin Bloodclot with your magic sword!
• Charming retro 8-bit graphics and a classic quest.
• Clever and challenging puzzles
• Includes a soundtrack of upbeat music to buoy the adventurer's spirit!
• Fourth-wall breaking fun and humor—great for fans of the golden age of adventure games!
For more information, visit www.POStudios.com.