GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Green Moon games #1070318
06/11/16 07:36 PM
06/11/16 07:36 PM
Ontario, Canada
colpet Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
colpet  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Ontario, Canada
I haven’t had too much time for gaming, what with gardening season starting. I have managed to finish 2 games, Green Moon and Green Moon 2. I bought the first game when it came out in 2012, and to be honest, I gave up on it. It is much more complex than a regular casual, and I found myself picking up anything I could find, not realizing there is a limited inventory. I also got frustrated with the ‘dying’, so I shelved it. Then Green Moon 2 was released. Apparently the Green Moon games are from the same developers of The Emptiness, one of my favorite games. So, I went back and replayed Green Moon 1.
This is much more of an Adventure game. You need to investigate your surroundings. Check the borders of the screens for ‘feet’ that tell you to scroll that way. There are a huge amount of items available. Most you will not need. The tasks you need to do are given in a book. Most of these are potions that give you the powers you need to travel through time and space. This is where the fun begins. Exploring, finding items you need (sometimes thinking outside the box), and meeting some characters along the way. The game lets you save, and do so! Beware, there is one ship shooting puzzle arcade game. I had to get my hubby to do it for me.
Other than that puzzle, I enjoyed playing this so much I bought the sequel and played it back to back. I’m glad I did. A few of the places are similar and the game mechanic is the same. The sequel has a casual setting that lets you skip puzzles (useful for me with a couple of arrow shooting puzzles) and it give you hints for finding the items that you need.I recommend these games as a break from the usual Casual fare.

Re: Green Moon games [Re: colpet] #1070319
06/11/16 07:39 PM
06/11/16 07:39 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, colpet. Your post will hopefully encourage more people to give these games a try. thumbsup

Rushes also wrote a review of Green Moon, which can be found here.

Re: Green Moon games [Re: Marian] #1070329
06/11/16 08:37 PM
06/11/16 08:37 PM
Ontario, Canada
colpet Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
colpet  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Ontario, Canada
Good review by Rushes. thanks

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 219 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users