GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#107505 - 02/03/05 08:22 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi, sorry to confuse you. Kadish is the fourth book, I think from the left in your relto library. There were three pedestals that had to be lined up appropriately to open a door. The first pedestal as you arrived you found if you walked around theleft side of the base of a massive tree, the second pedestal was to the right of this same tree.
Enjoy your journey.

Sue

#107506 - 02/03/05 10:42 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Iray99, the only thing that Sue and Dadguy (wonder where he is)are saying is that you need a link to the canyon balcony (if you do not have it).

So, if I understand correctly, after going to Relto and using the Brown book, you do not have the link to the canyon balcony????

Chief

#107509 - 02/03/05 11:33 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Iray99, just read that it's possible that your pages in the Brown book will be in different positions depending on what links you already have.

See that remark at the beginning of the walkthrough for To D'ni, section one RELTO, in the list of books.

Hope this help.

Chief wave

#107510 - 02/03/05 03:48 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: WINSTON-SALEM,NC USA
Found it! Found it! May your KI's bring great joy and bountiful treasures to all that helped unravel my clutered mind.

#107516 - 02/03/05 10:28 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
donkrag Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Tustin, Calif
Like a bad penny, here I am again. With all of the help from the gang, I have been having a great time working my way through the "rest of the story", pretty much on my own. And, enjoying it very much, I might add. But I do have a question. Is my Relto supposed to be in a contant state of rain? If not, how do I get back to the sunshine? I'm have just finished linking out of the Myst library, and sure would like to be warm and dry again on my Relto. Being from sunny Southern California, I'm addicted to "warm and dry" as apposed to "cold and wet", even if it is just a game.

Don K. wink

#107517 - 02/04/05 08:17 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
It will continue to rain Don. Sorry

Sue

#107518 - 02/04/05 09:21 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Actually, you can turn it off.

I think this is how it works... Open your Relto book and page to the page that shows the rain 'symbol'. Click on it (which makes the glowing green go dull colored). The next time you return to Relo (i.e., link somewhere then link back), the rain should be stopped.

Dadguy

#107520 - 02/04/05 10:23 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Yes, I just tested it. The best way to link-out/link-in quickly is to run and jump off the island. When you appear, the rain will be stopped.

Cool.

Dadguy

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Marian, Cue, linda texel, anaar, mj2c, Midge, Karsten, flutist, kjos, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users